Dem Saints Boys are Running Shop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
^^^Take it how u want, but finally someone comes in like phil and speaks some real shit!!
Phil the Mike Vick cock rider? yeah, his opinion ways in heavily and is credible.

U can keep revvin up the Pats, but I picked them to win the bowl way before the season started so keep tryin homie!!
Revvin them up? Homie, their RECORD speaks for itself...they dont NEED "revvin" up..

But the Cowboys are the 2nd best team for sure!
Says who? You? How do you know that? Where is your proof that they are 2nd best? Becuase you THINK they are? Get off your high horse buddy.

Where is your team at? lololol
Again, what does this have to do with my team? You keep using this lame red herring tactic to try and validate your argument and youre falling WAY short. Keep trying, bucko.

I know it hurts that your squad is booboo but u have to deal with it!
Again, this has nothing to do with my squad, and everything to so with YOUR squad...becuase we all know y9ou suck the Cowboy dick every chance you get...pathetic.

Now back to the topic and again the conferences are alot closer this year than before and the stats dont lie so keep tryin finger fucked your mom!!
And befoer that sta was postede by phile, did you have any facutal stats to back your claim up? Ill answer for you: NO. So bascially, youre trynna look smart off the next mans info...talk about lame.

LOL @ gettin anything.

Since you like to go off topic, how about his one?

Didnt you predict the Nitanny Lions to run the table and be Pac-10 champs?

See? I can make irrelevent statements that attempt to discredit you, too!!1 Im cool!!

GOT YOU!!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Dude u is a funny mark!! Keep makin me laugh!! Just face facts that u got schooled yet again by the guru!! Your squad sucks and i will keep sayin it so deal with it!! 2ndly Penn St isnt in the Pac 10 dummy!! Whos is this clown?? Got Em!!

May 9, 2002
Dude u is a funny mark!! Keep makin me laugh!! Just face facts that u got schooled yet again by the guru!!
Uhhhh...how and where exactly did this happen? Care to point where this phantom "schooling" happened? Or maybe this is just some kind of lame defense mechanism or damage control tactic becuase YOU were WRONG...

Your squad sucks and i will keep sayin it so deal with it!!
Again, what does any of this have to do with my squad? You keep bringing it up like it is relevent to the argument OR the topic at hand, which it is neither. Again, your poor use of red herring tactics are sad and pathetic and just goes to show how WRONG you were...tsk, tsk fatty....

2ndly Penn St isnt in the Pac 10 dummy!! Whos is this clown?? Got Em!!
Sorry, I meant Big 10...that was my bad. My team is in the Pac-10 and i was think my conference the whole time. Either way, you STILL predicted Penn St. to finish 1st in the BIG 10. Did you not? DO i have to dig it up and clown the fuck out of your fat ass?

Dismissed.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Ok i dont know why I waste time with scrub ass marks that I would chop up in person!! Big internet thug say this shit to my face and get that ass erased! But since u behind a screen u can go ahead and use your manly words if that satisfy u cause thats all u can do! Now befoere I finish u off.....everyone makes predictions u idiot! do u think anyone gets 100% right?? so dig up what u want, but im sure u made hella wrong predictions so u still aint provin shit trick!! Fuck u and your teams u bitch!! U gets clowned everytime on here so u resort to name callin cause u cant take this schoolin that we do to your punk ass!! So continue to say what u want but uza mark in my book and u have no more credibilty hoe!! And I will say this same shit to your face bitch!! Got Em!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^Man don't pay that dude no attention. You can tell he's a very lonely guy that likes to argue with folks for no reason.

May 9, 2002
CZAR said:
sdjfhd flkdfhd lkdhfihflawsfhds lksjdhfkds kjsd fskdjfh skfhsfhskdlfh dsksdhf skdfh dskfhd ksdfh ishfdsk hfdfh khfd kldsfh kfh lkfh dskfh a
Thats pretty much i all see when i read anything you say most the time...because its all gobble-de-goop....

LOL @ "GOT EM!!!"

It would be one thing if you were actually RIGHT sometimes, than you could use that phrase...

Oh, and LOL @ you getting upset over my words and then semi-threatening me...arent you a rapper? GO make some music with your fat ass....fatty...

and LOL @ you thinking you "schooled" me...something you have STILL failed to point out. Why? Cus you DIDNT, fucktard.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Anotha one bites the dust with my slogan! I know u hate it but if u here u must deal with it trick!! And its funny how what everyone else says dont mean shit, but what u say means sumthin?? hahahah!!! Well obviosuly hella cats agreeing with me and my arguments over the topic so sorry u lose!! Cant u see that?? if not thast your problem!! As usual.......Got Em!!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i still dont see how a mutual .500 head to head record signifies "dominance".

like czar said, aside from a few teams (wow 3 out of 16) the afc is NO BETTER than the nfc. its really quite simple. last year you could say that but the with the likes of baltimore, cincinnati, san diego, jacksonville, etc.underperforming, they arent nearly as powerful as they once were.

Jun 15, 2005
Lets not just take the stats from the current season, which right now is little more than halfway done. Lets look at a 'variety' of stats:

The AFC has won 7 of the last 10 Pro Bowls (though I admit this doesn't mean too much).

An AFC team has won 8 of the last 10 Superbowls, including the last 4 straight.

total AFC teams record against NFC teams
for 2006: 40-24 (.625)
for 2005: 34-30 (.531)
for 2004: 44-20 (.688)
for 2003: 34-30 (.531)
for 2002: 34-26 (.567)
for 2001: 30-30 (.500)

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^^Can yall read??? The argument of AFC vs NFC is for just this year!! "Reading is fundamental!!" Got Em!!

Jun 15, 2005
^^^Can yall read??? The argument of AFC vs NFC is for just this year!! "Reading is fundamental!!" Got Em!!
Actually homie, the parameters of the argument haven't officially been stated.

And, seeing as this thread is really about the Saints and you didn't start it, you're not in a position to state exactly what the argument is about.

How's that for reading and thinking critically?

Now, I gave you some stats. Deal with them or avoid them.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
come on enserio, nobody was saying the afc hasnt been dominant in the past. now youre just arguing for the sake of not having to admit czar was right. this year is different and you cant argue that any more. stats dont add up to support that argument. i just stated last year the afc was definitely the better conference by a wide margin. not so much this year. its more level as far as mediocrity. not once did czar state that the afc HASNT BEEN dominant in the past. i think we can all assume we've been talking about this year. if not then let me clarify it. THATS WHAT I THOUGHT THE DISCUSSION WAS ABOUT.

Jun 15, 2005
come on enserio, nobody was saying the afc hasnt been dominant in the past. now youre just arguing for the sake of not having to admit czar was right. this year is different and you cant argue that any more. stats dont add up to support that argument. i just stated last year the afc was definitely the better conference by a wide margin. not so much this year. its more level as far as mediocrity. not once did czar state that the afc HASNT BEEN dominant in the past. i think we can all assume we've been talking about this year. if not then let me clarify it. THATS WHAT I THOUGHT THE DISCUSSION WAS ABOUT.
you're a rambling multi-post "got em" faggot, too.

shatap and take some ritalin.

the argument is afc vs nfc - nothing really specific since this year is barely halfway done.

understand that? or do I need 3 posts in a row to get it across?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
so you think the afc is dominating the nfc this year? just answer that question and the thread will officially have turned direction.

or just a general afc nfc debate then? no specific years?

the nfc has 21 superbowl wins. so you still lose. the nfc, by your standards is the dominant conference. you wanna keep owning yourself?