Dem Saints Boys are Running Shop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2005
Back from the grave. Saints are playoff contention. 4-4. How you like that?

Thats good for them. How I see it these days is if you don't win the division its hard to get into the playoffs unless your at least 9-7 and have dominated your NFC games w/l...so they better keep it moving.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Marc Bulger comes back to Pittsburgh for the bye week.

I buy him a drink at the bar. I talk to his hot ass little sister.

Rams win.

Coincidence? I think not.

Oct 14, 2004
HAHAHAHAHA THEY LOST TO THE 0-8 RAMS AT HOME FUCK THE AINTS
Wow message board shit talk. Ooo. We still Playoff bound you dumb fuck.

Cats talk shit but in the end they just bitches.

Go suck the patriots dick you nut ridin hoes.

All the people talking shit about the Saints = Owned by Mr. S4. Thanks, just want to say without all of you losers on this board I could have not done it.

DEM SAINTS BOYZ STILL RUNNIN SHOP BITCH.

No if you would'nt mind going and killing yourself. thanks.

Mar 16, 2005
Wow message board shit talk. Ooo. We still Playoff bound you dumb fuck.

Cats talk shit but in the end they just bitches.

Go suck the patriots dick you nut ridin hoes.

All the people talking shit about the Saints = Owned by Mr. S4. Thanks, just want to say without all of you losers on this board I could have not done it.

DEM SAINTS BOYZ STILL RUNNIN SHOP BITCH.

No if you would'nt mind going and killing yourself. thanks.
So many things funny with this

1) yes a team that is under .500 is "runnin shop"
2) you start this thread a shit talking type thread to people who said saints suck etc etc etc....now that they lose it is just message board shit talk for everyone else but yourself??
3) It the fucking NFC get a life......anyone can make playoffs in the NFC if you show up 8 out of 16 weeks.
4) How the fuck is anyone "owned" by you? Your team lost to a team that is winless.....you understand winless...as in 2 less wins then the sorry ass raiders, a team that had exactly as many wins as the sorry as dolphins....you sir did not "own" anyone with this thread or the post I am here referencing

Jun 15, 2005
Rob's perceptions are not firmly rooted in reality.

All that matters is how things look in his little world that he creates.

Somehow, losing to the Rams doesn't imply anything about the Saints, they're still "running shop" and playoff bound.

And....he owned you.

Oct 14, 2004
Rob's perceptions are not firmly rooted in reality.

All that matters is how things look in his little world that he creates.

Somehow, losing to the Rams doesn't imply anything about the Saints, they're still "running shop" and playoff bound.

And....he owned you.
Who are you and why do you keep following me around? Are you trying to be my friend because quite frankly you are doing a poor job of it. I swear I make a post and here you come tying to make friends with me. If you really want to be my friend you should go kill yourself and your worthless family for letting you love. You need an abortion son.

Oct 14, 2004
So many things funny with this

1) yes a team that is under .500 is "runnin shop"
2) you start this thread a shit talking type thread to people who said saints suck etc etc etc....now that they lose it is just message board shit talk for everyone else but yourself??
3) It the fucking NFC get a life......anyone can make playoffs in the NFC if you show up 8 out of 16 weeks.
4) How the fuck is anyone "owned" by you? Your team lost to a team that is winless.....you understand winless...as in 2 less wins then the sorry ass raiders, a team that had exactly as many wins as the sorry as dolphins....you sir did not "own" anyone with this thread or the post I am here referencing
Who are you again?

We still in playoff contention. So go back to doing whatever it is people like yourself do. If you do not like what I say then ignore me. I been here for a long while. So go play with the other kids before you talk to me junior.

Thats a tip for the day,

Oct 14, 2004
if you call 4-5 "runnin shop"....I wouldn't what place are they in??? way things are right now they wouldnt make it to the playoffs
They way things are they would still make it to the playoffs. They are second in the division tied with Carolina. All that needs to happen is for a win next week and a lose by both Carolina and Tampa Bay for the Saints to be tied with Tampa Bay for First place in the division.