Dem Saints Boys are Running Shop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
it is all opinion like you say....my opinion is NFC isn't strong hence the reason NFC teams that win divisions all have inflated records compared to wildcards teams....where as AFC is much more competitive and with that better playoff teams top to bottom.

Give me the 2 wild card afc teams over almost all nfc playoff teams.
naw man you wrong......

It aint that the AFC teams are so much better than the top NFC teams....
its like.....the top teams are the top teams in the league...no matter what conference they're in.....the AFC just has more teams that are better....

So like the top 2 or 3 in the nfc can definitely fuck with the top 2 or 3 in the afc.....except for in the afc its more like 5 or 6....or 7.

Mar 16, 2005
naw man you wrong......

It aint that the AFC teams are so much better than the top NFC teams....
its like.....the top teams are the top teams in the league...no matter what conference they're in.....the AFC just has more teams that are better....

So like the top 2 or 3 in the nfc can definitely fuck with the top 2 or 3 in the afc.....except for in the afc its more like 5 or 6....or 7.

Like I said earlier...every year the top teams in both conferences have close to same records....doesn't mean they are close to same in calibur...NFC teams have better records facing bad NFC teamw....where as AFC teams with better records are more impressive because they face eachother and hard afc teams.

Why is it only NFC team fans arguing with me on this issue?????? look at it that way too!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^Actually why is it that only AFC fans arguing with me?? look at it that way!! try again!! Got Em!!

Apr 25, 2002
The AFC is better than the NFC for sure. I think you have to be more interested in arguing than anything else to even try and say otherwise.

Most of the "top" NFC teams would have a hard time against mid-level AFC teams.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall can say what u say, but theres no proven facts about your logic! Yall just say that these teams cant beat these teams but that aint fact! And Dallas will beat any of those teams accept maybe the Pats!! Got Em!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LOL... Green Bay is the best team in the NFC in my opinion. I think they could hang with any team in the AFC including New England. I have Dallas second behind Green Bay because Green Bay has a better defense.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
ehh....I give dallas the edge because their offense is so great that their defense doesn't really need to do anything, although they don't have a bad defense, because they can go out there and score as many points as just about any other team in the league....

and we'll see who's the best in the nfc when they face each other

Jun 15, 2005
Yall can say what u say, but theres no proven facts about your logic! Yall just say that these teams cant beat these teams but that aint fact! And Dallas will beat any of those teams accept maybe the Pats!! Got Em!!
Great logic. You just negated all your own points, too.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Uhhhh...no shit sherlock. If i recall correctly, the Pats mollywhopped your Cowboys a month ago....

To bad u aint a Pats fan!! My squad would spank yours if they havnt already!! So whats your point? I already said we couldnt beat th Pats, but we will beat any other AFC team for sure! Since everybody wanna make predictions as their proof so will I! Again yall can think what u want, but I know whats up and like I said it aint as big a gap as yall say! And it still seems like u idiots keep forgetting that I agree th AFC is better but not by the margin yall say!! Got Em!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
sorry but the only dominant teams in the afc are new england indy and maybe pittsburgh. the rest arent much better than the nfc. new england is the only juggernaut. pittsburg and indy could easily lose to dallas or green bay. any other teams either conference arent superb. afc isnt that much better than the nfc.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
afc record vs nfc so far this year? 20-20.

sounds pretty even to me. so czar is right. below the top 2 or 3 teams the rest is pretty even. the record would have to be at least 26-14 for the "dominance" argument to be sustainable.

May 9, 2002
To bad u aint a Pats fan!! My squad would spank yours if they havnt already!!
For one, that arguement is irrelevent to what you initially stated, so way to veer off the orginal topic YOU brought up.

So whats your point?
Funny, I was just gonna ask you the same thing. You brought up some irrelevent shit. You said that the Cowboys could hang with the Pats, when they clearly can NOT, as the got curb stomped by the Pats last month...so you are WRONG.

I already said we couldnt beat th Pats, but we will beat any other AFC team for sure!
No, you said that Dallas can beat anyone in the AFC except "maybe" the Pats. BY syaing "maybe", you are saying that Dallas has a chance to beat them, when in fact, they do NOT....as the Pats whooped your squads ass a month ago.

LOL @ you downplaying the dominance of the Pats. Comedy.

Since everybody wanna make predictions as their proof so will I! Again yall can think what u want, but I know whats up and like I said it aint as big a gap as yall say!
Youre right, becuase the SB is no indication of anything to that nature. I mean it isnt like that the AFC has won 8 of the last 10 SB's, right?

And it still seems like u idiots keep forgetting that I agree th AFC is better but not by the margin yall say!! Got Em!!
Could a fooled me. All you ever wanna do is hype your team even when it has nothing to do with them, plain & simple.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^^Take it how u want, but finally someone comes in like phil and speaks some real shit!! U can keep revvin up the Pats, but I picked them to win the bowl way before the season started so keep tryin homie!! But the Cowboys are the 2nd best team for sure! Where is your team at? lololol I know it hurts that your squad is booboo but u have to deal with it! Now back to the topic and again the conferences are alot closer this year than before and the stats dont lie so keep tryin finger fucked your mom!! Got Em!!