Dem Saints Boys are Running Shop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Who are you again?

We still in playoff contention. So go back to doing whatever it is people like yourself do. If you do not like what I say then ignore me. I been here for a long while. So go play with the other kids before you talk to me junior.

Thats a tip for the day,

bwhahahaha

hey "senior" you have been here all of 4 months longer than me....AND

Most people on the sports side here respect my opinions, so to ask who am I??? pretty much shows how little you really belong down here.

And again...like I said being in contention for playoffs in the NFC really is nothing to brag about...sort of like special olympics...sure you may take gold..but you're still retarded.......

Saints even if they make playoffs will be out early..just like the miracle year last season. And if they somehow, someway were to sniff the super bowl....Against any of the top AFC teams they would lose by 2 touchdowns easily......I would place that bet with you right now!

Jun 15, 2005
Who are you and why do you keep following me around? Are you trying to be my friend because quite frankly you are doing a poor job of it. I swear I make a post and here you come tying to make friends with me. If you really want to be my friend you should go kill yourself and your worthless family for letting you love. You need an abortion son.
Huh?

Yeah, you proved my point.

How long does it take you to create that world you live in?

Mar 16, 2005
scary, how dare you come into the sports forum and act like you know what youre talking about? Its newbies like yourself that make me wish there was a 4,000 post min. to get in here
4000 minimum...hahahahaha

I'm sure he will come back with something like noone agrees with you blah blah blah....lol disregarding that I said respects not agrees with.....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall cats are starting to kill me with this AFC/NFC shit!! I mean could careless about the Aints, and no they aint running shit!! But I go to diff post and see NFC this NFC that and if yall look at the standings it aint that big of a difference, and if u look at team with winning records it aint that big of a difference!! The AFC has 5 teams 6-3 or better and the NFC has 4! And the AFC has 8 teams over .500 while the NFC has 6 and if the Seahawks win tonight that will be 7!! So stop acting like the AFc is way better!! Here are my top 5 rankings as up to date!!

1. Patriots
2. Cowboys
3. Packers
4. Colts
5. Steelers

As u can see 3 AFC teams versus 2 NFC teams! But the NFC teams are in the top 3!! I do think the AFC is still better but not by how much yall say it is!! Go Cowboys!! Got Em!!

Mar 16, 2005
Yall cats are starting to kill me with this AFC/NFC shit!! I mean could careless about the Aints, and no they aint running shit!! But I go to diff post and see NFC this NFC that and if yall look at the standings it aint that big of a difference, and if u look at team with winning records it aint that big of a difference!! The AFC has 5 teams 6-3 or better and the NFC has 4! And the AFC has 8 teams over .500 while the NFC has 6 and if the Seahawks win tonight that will be 7!! So stop acting like the AFc is way better!! Here are my top 5 rankings as up to date!!

1. Patriots
2. Cowboys
3. Packers
4. Colts
5. Steelers

As u can see 3 AFC teams versus 2 NFC teams! But the NFC teams are in the top 3!! I do think the AFC is still better but not by how much yall say it is!! Go Cowboys!! Got Em!!

You sort of have a point but not really....Indy's record and Pats record are more impressive though

Pats are undefeated including beating Colts and Cowboys (your #nfc team)...where as Colts look good because they have beat Jags and also said Saints..only losing to Pats and chargers who are capable of beating any team in the NFL.

Also most years you lok there records are close to the same for the top 3 or 4 teams in each conference

but lately NFC you can get in at 8-8 9-6....that SUCKS...where as last year AFC teams were 10-6 and not in playoffs....

Also said on that note....bears record was what last year??? how'd that super bowl turn out for them???

Records don't mean shit...watching games does...NFC stands no chance head to head with AFC this year......Colt, pats, chargers and possibly jags could beat Dallas this year....where as what playoff nfc team will beat any of those teams mentioned????

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^Thats your opinion!! I based my argument off whats goin on, not who I think will win a game!! So on that note the Chargers were suppose to be an elite team anyway so if they do win games it aint a surprise, secondly I am only referring to this year with my argument not past years!! 3rdly Dallas & Green Bay could beat any AFC team except for maybe the Pats!! I dont think none of those AFC teams can beat the Cowboys except for the Pats so nice try!! All in all this year its close than u think and 2 of the best 3 teams are in the NFC!! But with all that said I still said the AFC is better but not by as much as yall try to put on it!! Got Em!!!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
You sort of have a point but not really....Indy's record and Pats record are more impressive though

Pats are undefeated including beating Colts and Cowboys (your #nfc team)...where as Colts look good because they have beat Jags and also said Saints..only losing to Pats and chargers who are capable of beating any team in the NFL.

Also most years you lok there records are close to the same for the top 3 or 4 teams in each conference

but lately NFC you can get in at 8-8 9-6....that SUCKS...where as last year AFC teams were 10-6 and not in playoffs....

Also said on that note....bears record was what last year??? how'd that super bowl turn out for them???

Records don't mean shit...watching games does...NFC stands no chance head to head with AFC this year......Colt, pats, chargers and possibly jags could beat Dallas this year....where as what playoff nfc team will beat any of those teams mentioned????
u act like theres never been a upset in the superbowl. the packers already beat the chargers.

Mar 16, 2005
^^Thats your opinion!! I based my argument off whats goin on, not who I think will win a game!! So on that note the Chargers were suppose to be an elite team anyway so if they do win games it aint a surprise, secondly I am only referring to this year with my argument not past years!! 3rdly Dallas & Green Bay could beat any AFC team except for maybe the Pats!! I dont think none of those AFC teams can beat the Cowboys except for the Pats so nice try!! All in all this year its close than u think and 2 of the best 3 teams are in the NFC!! But with all that said I still said the AFC is better but not by as much as yall try to put on it!! Got Em!!!
it is all opinion like you say....my opinion is NFC isn't strong hence the reason NFC teams that win divisions all have inflated records compared to wildcards teams....where as AFC is much more competitive and with that better playoff teams top to bottom.

Give me the 2 wild card afc teams over almost all nfc playoff teams.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yes its all opinions but u use to many shoulda woulda coulds though!! The Packers didnt lose to the Broncos so why u sayin they should have?? What happens is done feel me!! Again I agree the AFc is better but not like u say!! And u can have the AFC wildcard teams versus the top NFC teams and like u would say I bet the NFC teams would win!! Got Em!!

Apr 14, 2003

Anybody can beat anybody at any given time bro....this is professional football.