Dem Saints Boys are Running Shop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
AFC>NFC, and anyone arguing differently is being biased or is a retard.
nobody sayin the afc isnt better. its just not as lopsided as it once was or how people on here are implying. other than indy and new england any team in the afc can get beat by a team in the nfc. THIS YEAR. maybe not last year, maybe not in the few years before but THIS YEAR the afc is far from domination.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
nobody sayin the afc isnt better. its just not as lopsided as it once was or how people on here are implying. other than indy and new england any team in the afc can get beat by a team in the nfc. THIS YEAR. maybe not last year, maybe not in the few years before but THIS YEAR the afc is far from domination.
Ok, now that you put it that way, I agree with you. It's definitely not as lob sided as it has been in past years...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ok, now that you put it that way, I agree with you. It's definitely not as lob sided as it has been in past years...
thats what czar was saying the whole time. then dumbfuck comes along and suggests theres no time frame to judge it, just in general. and in general the afc is behind the nfc in the domination department. just like i dominated this thread. GOT EM!!! (copyright belongs to czar)

Jun 15, 2005
the nfc has 21 superbowl wins. so you still lose. the nfc, by your standards is the dominant conference. you wanna keep owning yourself?
No, those are not MY standards.

See, I posted more stats than JUST superbowl wins - or did you not see that? I posted those stats up because your man posted up this seasons stats only, and I felt those were incomplete.

By his stat (AFC vs NFC 0 20-20), the AFC is not better than the NFC, now is it? So what are you gonna argue, now? They're even? GTFOH!

^^^Classic shit!! Got Em!!
Slurp, slurp, slurp.

nobody sayin the afc isnt better.
But wait, by your superbowl stat, the NFC is better! Or were you just posting another lame attempt at logic to try and make your boyfriend smile?

thats what czar was saying the whole time. then dumbfuck comes along and suggests theres no time frame to judge it, just in general. and in general the afc is behind the nfc in the domination department. just like i dominated this thread. GOT EM!!! (copyright belongs to czar)
There was no timeframe to this particular discussion about the Saints! GO THROUGH AND READ THE WHOLE THREAD.

Also a page or two back, IFYM posted the supebowl stat, and neither you nor your boyfriend made an attempt to cap the time frame.

You didn't do it then, so don't say it exists now.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Good shot phil atleast when u use my shit u give credit and copywrite status lol! But yea dog we powned these cats up on here! And there dominant AFC took a hit at the top with the powerful Steelers losin to the Jets!! They can beat Dallas hahahahah get the fuck outta here!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yea fasho back to the thread topic haha the Aints are running actually.......but they running to the toilet with the runs!! Hahah!!! And yea after the Pats the next best teams in the NFL are fasho The Cowboys and Packers, and shit in a minute if not now the Giants might be fourth overall!! Damn!! Got Em!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^Yea I was sayin maybe and its close!! But I may agree but it may change in a week or two!! U gotta remember two of the Giants 3 losses came to the Cowboys so we cant fault them for losin to the 2nd best squad in the NFL!! Got Em!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
and the colts have been unimpressive lately so its pretty close. either way its gonna be new england and either g.b. or dallas in the bowl so 4th and beyond doesnt even matter.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
injuries were never an issue with the patriots. they still plugged in different players. remember when they had to use troy brown as a defensive back because their secondary was decimated with injuries? i think they won the super bowl that year too.