Damn ap. 9 they calling you a liar.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
AP9 @AP9 c'mon son....you said there was a video....now there's no video? you contradicting yourself....

I'm saying for you to post the pics..so you can show the siccness what the biz is ..

you doing it wrong breh.............I'm calling you AP.8 1/2 until you show the siccness you have nude pics of her..
CHESS NOT CHECKERS DUMMY!!!! And lets just say there was a "Video"...... IT'LL NEVER GET POSTED UP FOR FREE!!!! I'm smarter the that home boy so until then...... YOU'LL JUST KEEP THAT PUZZLED LOOK ON YOUR FACE AND CONSTANTLY WONDER!! Call me what you want but you can never call me broke!!! PURSUIT OF PERFECTION 7-16-13

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
alright AP.8 1/2 ....

I don't think people in here are doubting that you have money ... we just don't believe certain things....
It's not my job to worry about what you or anybody believe.... It's not my job to prove it either!! I don't owe nobody on here nothin!!! Like I said.... Keep wondering and watch me move mean!! I gave you enough of my time Lil homie..... I got bitches to break!! Nice chopping it wit you!! MOBBIN follow me... Instagram Bitch @Bitch _killa ..... Now BELIEVE THAT!!!

Props: hustlematic1

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
why should I follow you on instagram AP.8 1/2? why don't you follow me breh?
You don't gotta follow me (even tho I know you will or you probably already are but you'll deny it till your death bed that your not) ..... Only think I gotta say is PURSUIT OF PERFECTION 7-16-13...... Our conversation is finished!! Take care homie!!

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
How much money were you paid to post this?

I mean, if it was that easy for Ap.9 to show you (a complete stranger who claims to be a Siccness member on the internet) the pics... why are we being left out? He should just post them in here and make us all shut the fuck up already.
Gemini you know me bro mickeyde from red light records Redwood city / east
palo alto squad I was folks with woodie homeboy you want to talk bout a sicc og check the background bruh Member since 2002 and the first Bart

all I'm saying is I asked him bout it and he had flicks with her looked like he was beatin those bruh

Last edited:
Props: BAMMER

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I'm good friends with AP9 @AP9 's cousins Nico and Chris(RIP) and they both vouched for the coco thing....

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I'm good friends with AP9 @AP9 's cousins Nico and Chris(RIP) and they both vouched for the coco thing....
Bro we ain't gotta explain shit ...... No matter what they gone believe what they wanna believe!!! These muthafuckas can see a video of me fuckin her and all they'll say is "IT'S NOT HER.... IT'S A LOOK A LIKE"!! Fuck it..... If it wasn't for topics about me (negative or positive) these muthafuckas would be bored!!! Topics about me get the most hits on siccnness!!!! All I gotta say is.... PURSUIT OF PERFECTION 7-16-13

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
palo alto squad I was folks with woodie homeboy you want to talk bout a sicc og check the background bruh Member since 2002 and the first Bart

all I'm saying is I asked him bout it and he had flicks with her looked like he was beatin those bruh

Www.myspace.com/mrdude650
You ain't gotta explain shit bro..... EVEN THO YOU SEE 50 PICS WITH ME AND HER THEY STILL WON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
My every move is on there.... You'll never have an excuse if not knowing what I do and how I be doin real MOB SHIT!!!!
With all due respect, real mob stuff would never be posted so freely on the internet of all places. Sir Dyno said it best, "If I really pulled all those jales, you think I'd talk about it?" Meaning... the stuff you hear about on wax is all fake but the stuff you hear about in the streets is probably true.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Bro we ain't gotta explain shit ...... No matter what they gone believe what they wanna believe!!! These muthafuckas can see a video of me fuckin her and all they'll say is "IT'S NOT HER.... IT'S A LOOK A LIKE"!! Fuck it..... If it wasn't for topics about me (negative or positive) these muthafuckas would be bored!!! Topics about me get the most hits on siccnness!!!! All I gotta say is.... PURSUIT OF PERFECTION 7-16-13
Hitting Vegas in July, tryin to talk Nico into goin...

May 16, 2002

Yeah, I remember now. No doubt on status, I want to see neckked (naked) pics though!!!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Bro we ain't gotta explain shit ...... No matter what they gone believe what they wanna believe!!! These muthafuckas can see a video of me fuckin her and all they'll say is "IT'S NOT HER.... IT'S A LOOK A LIKE"!! Fuck it..... If it wasn't for topics about me (negative or positive) these muthafuckas would be bored!!! Topics about me get the most hits on siccnness!!!!All I gotta say is.... PURSUIT OF PERFECTION 7-16-13

Status
Not open for further replies.