Damn ap. 9 they calling you a liar.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
First of all Gas... If I may call you Gas... This stupid ass goofy nigga started it by catching feelings when niggas start clowning on him and his childish antics. He starts off by getting all pussy hurt when people critisize his shitty music or when they call him out on one of his many lies... Then he always starts yapping about people and telling them to come see him and fight. If I recall correctly he was the one to say where he was staying and to come see him. AP9 is a certified weenie, he could beat anyone up... Look at this goofy ass skinny nigga AP9 nigga looks like he has AIDS...

Sir, you been trolled.
You talk all this shit about how skinny and fake he is but you don't want to face him. And eventually your trying to talk your way out of it with the excuse that you was only "trolling". What the fuck did you gain out of this? Because it only makes you look like some internet nerd.

Last edited:

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Nope. He said he was coming to Vegas & you said 'let's mob'... I just want him home in one piece!
That's wassup!! I didn't go thru the old pages to see if he was one of them members talkin shit but yea.... He's good!!! I want him to come fuck wit me in Vegas so he can come back on here and let siccness know the real!!! MOBBIN

Props: Dana Dane

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
You talk all this shit about how skinny and fake he is but you don't want to face him. And eventually your trying to talk your way out of it with the excuse that you was only "trolling". What the fuck did you gain out of this? Because it only makes you look like some internet nerd.
That dude is crazy bro!!! How the fuck he gone call me skinny..... I'm a solid 195!!!!! But to a FAT SLOB I guess that's skinny to him cause hes outta shaped as fuck!!!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
That's wassup!! I didn't go thru the old pages to see if he was one of them members talkin shit but yea.... He's good!!! I want him to come fuck wit me in Vegas so he can come back on here and let siccness know the real!!! MOBBIN
Right on!

I'll be there July 26th!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
used to be ..... Yea!!! But my talents will never go away!!! I ain't cut hair in 17 years but i bet i'm still dope as fuck!!! And question..... Why muthafuckas act like cutting hair is a bad thing..... Dont yall get yo hair cut????? Or is to hair nippy as fuck and scared to get groomed up!!!??? i love makin ugly muthafuckas look good...... a hair cut us what most of y'all need, maybe your pussy game might step up a notch!!! I love my talents!!!! That just shows you how lost muthafuckas on siccness is!!! A simple hair cut might do y'all some justice especially that blacky black troll pincher bug outta shapped ass broke fake ass internet thug!!
no marty

May 16, 2002
It went from strong opinions, to all in fun, to threats & failure to appear.

Fuck it! Looks like I'm buying PURSUIT OF PERFECTION on 7-16-13.

P.S. I cut hair all the time. Ain't nothin' wrong with that.

Props: RAVAGE

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The homie cuts out of his garage.... that's why I said it's like the new legal dope game for him.... $20's comin' all day and he doesn't have to pay taxes! Ain't nothing wrong at all with being a barber because you'll always have a line of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.