Damn ap. 9 they calling you a liar.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Is it true you use to be a barber AP9 @AP9 ? I need lined up
USED TO BE ..... YEA!!! But my talents will never go away!!! I ain't cut hair in 17 years but I bet I'm still dope as fuck!!! And question..... Why muthafuckas act like cutting hair is a bad thing..... DONT YALL GET YO HAIR CUT????? Or is to hair nippy as fuck and scared to get groomed up!!!??? I love makin ugly muthafuckas look good...... A hair cut us what most of y'all need, maybe your pussy game might step up a notch!!! I love my talents!!!! That just shows you how lost muthafuckas on siccness is!!! A simple hair cut might do y'all some justice especially that Blacky black troll pincher bug outta shapped ass broke fake ass Internet thug!!

Jul 20, 2010
USED TO BE ..... YEA!!! But my talents will never go away!!! I ain't cut hair in 17 years but I bet I'm still dope as fuck!!! And question..... Why muthafuckas act like cutting hair is a bad thing..... DONT YALL GET YO HAIR CUT????? Or is to hair nippy as fuck and scared to get groomed up!!!??? I love makin ugly muthafuckas look good...... A hair cut us what most of y'all need, maybe your pussy game might step up a notch!!! I love my talents!!!! That just shows you how lost muthafuckas on siccness is!!! A simple hair cut might do y'all some justice especially that Blacky black troll pincher bug outta shapped ass broke fake ass Internet thug!!

Ill cheat on my bitch before I cheat on my barber lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Why would the nigga post his room number or whom the room is under?that don't even make no sense. Just show up and meet in the lobby.

Trolling can only go so far before you hit a brick wall. And that brick wall has been hit.

It was actually entertaining until it hit that brick wall.
So at this point if you're gonna continue trolling you gotta think up something better than holding onto the room number for 6 hours.

I'm just sayin, on some troll shit....you done hit that wall g. It's done.

I'm not taking sides either but it's pretty obvious shit has hit a dead end here.

Last edited:
You talking bout niggas being broke?! LMFAO! You little chimpanzee fuck nigga... Aren't you the one trying to shop some groupie pics you took? Your rap career fell off before it ever took off... You never was able to salvage your dumpy career after Wax destroyed you with his mix tape. You fucking rat boy... You probably calling the cops as we speak, probably got them on speed dial.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
What's you room number Kenny.. We still waiting fag!
We???? Bitch boy who you brought..... the police, your hood, your homies, some bitches, the Feds, your pit bulls??? You was supposed to be here at 6...... I came all the way from Vegas how the fuck I beat you here??? I'm in Oakland at the studio doin some real music...... Not that bullshit!! And if that's you that's rappin in those videos you posten............... HAHAGAHAHAHA....... Hold on hold on..... HAHAHAHAHAHAGAGA,...... YOU'LL NEVER GOT PLATINUM!!!!

Why would the nigga post his room number or whom the room is under?that don't even make no sense. Just show up and meet in the lobby.

Trolling can only go so far before you hit a brick wall. And that brick wall has been hit.
Why would he? Because he said he isn't afraid of nobody, he goes as far as to post where he is allegedly staying. Dawg... He isn't where he says he's at and that on Bounty homeboy!

We???? Bitch boy who you brought..... the police, your hood, your homies, some bitches, the Feds, your pit bulls??? You was supposed to be here at 6...... I came all the way from Vegas how the fuck I beat you here??? I'm in Oakland at the studio doin some real music...... Not that bullshit!! And if that's you that's rappin in those videos you posten............... HAHAGAHAHAHA....... Hold on hold on..... HAHAHAHAHAHAGAGA,...... YOU'LL NEVER GOT PLATINUM!!!!
Lets compare sound scans nigga... None of your solo albums ever sold more than 3000 units. You are still stuck in the pee wee's fagot... You never gonna make it to the big leagues so why don't you go back to cutting hair since you sound like a homo and probably like touching other niggas hair!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Why would he? Because he said he isn't afraid of nobody, he goes as far as to post where he is allegedly staying. Dawg... He isn't where he says he's at and that on Bounty homeboy!
No........ YOUR NOT WHERE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE STUPID!!! Look..... The jokes is over.... We entertained siccness enough,..... Best thing you can do now is stop trolling .... AND GET OFF WHERE YOU MAD AT!!!! You know what I look like!!!! I love my number 1 fat fan..... Follow me on Instagram Bitch @Bitch _killa ... I post every where I be at 24/7..... Your free to show up!!! You'll never get a comment from me again..... YOU WIN ON THE INTERNET!!!

Props: S.SAVAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.