Damn ap. 9 they calling you a liar.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Lets not get too happy y'all!! So to set the record strait, Ice T owns allhiphop.com and that's the only thing they can do to make they self look good is by trying to make me look bad..... Well, lets clear this up now.... 1st of all if I would've lied in the interview everyone know Star magazine wouldn't have published it CAUSE THE WOULD GET SUED by CoCo and Ice T fir "DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER"... 2nd, in order for me to get paid from the story I had to pass the lie dectector text and I had to pass it for them to publish it!! Now all these made up story's that's comin up outta no where A BLIND MAN CAN SEE THE TRUTH!!! See, that's why I got the truth in my possession just incase some bullshit like this would've came out so....... Nice try Ice!!! They can keep playing if they want!!!! All they doin is makin my name bigger!!!! NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE I GIVES A FUCK.... YOU HEARD ABOUT ME!! But hey, my word don't mean shit especially on this site..... I'm the bad guy!!!! All I can say is, tell that bitch to take a lie detector test..... I did it!!! Then maybe they'll shut up about THIS OLD NEWS!!! IT WAS JUST SOME PUSSY..... Simple!!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So to set the record strait, Ice T owns allhiphop.com!
I do not doubt you fucked Coco & all that but ICE-T does not own AHH.com.

Who owns and runs the allhiphop website?

AllHipHop.com is a hip hop news website. It was founded in 1998. At five million visitors a month, it is the world's most popular hip hop website.[1][2] Essence magazine has dubbed it "the CNN of hip-hop".[3] In 2006, AllHipHop won the Rising Stars Award from Black Enterprise magazine. In 2007, PC Magazine listed it as one of the "Top 100 Undiscovered Web Sites".[4] As of May 2008, it attracts over thirty-seven million page views a month.[5]
[edit] History

Greg Watkins and Chuck Creekmur founded the website in 1998.[6] High school friends Watkins and Creekmur grew up in Newark, Delaware.[3] In 1997, Watkins registered the allhiphop.com domain to promote the artists on Oblique Recordings, a small record label he operated. The website provided music downloads to promote the label's artists. After reaching 30,000 downloads a month, Watkins struck deals with eMusic and other retailers to sell downloads. His friend Creekmur, a freelance journalist, had launched a website, tantrum-online.com, in New York. After merging the companies, they adapted Trantrum's exclamation point logo for AllHipHop.[7] By 2003, the business generated enough revenue for Watkins to quit his job and work on the website full time. Creekmur did the same next year. In 2007, the revenue exceeded US$4 million.[3]
[edit] References

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I do not doubt you fucked Coco & all that but ICE-T does not own AHH.com.

Who owns and runs the allhiphop website?

AllHipHop.com is a hip hop news website. It was founded in 1998. At five million visitors a month, it is the world's most popular hip hop website.[1][2] Essence magazine has dubbed it "the CNN of hip-hop".[3] In 2006, AllHipHop won the Rising Stars Award from Black Enterprise magazine. In 2007, PC Magazine listed it as one of the "Top 100 Undiscovered Web Sites".[4] As of May 2008, it attracts over thirty-seven million page views a month.[5]
[edit] History

Greg Watkins and Chuck Creekmur founded the website in 1998.[6] High school friends Watkins and Creekmur grew up in Newark, Delaware.[3] In 1997, Watkins registered the allhiphop.com domain to promote the artists on Oblique Recordings, a small record label he operated. The website provided music downloads to promote the label's artists. After reaching 30,000 downloads a month, Watkins struck deals with eMusic and other retailers to sell downloads. His friend Creekmur, a freelance journalist, had launched a website, tantrum-online.com, in New York. After merging the companies, they adapted Trantrum's exclamation point logo for AllHipHop.[7] By 2003, the business generated enough revenue for Watkins to quit his job and work on the website full time. Creekmur did the same next year. In 2007, the revenue exceeded US$4 million.[3]
[edit] References
Damn... You really went and searched who owns it.... You got Alotta time on your hands!!! See I know who knows people and when I say OWNS it I know what I'm talkin about!! He owns it as in pays them Alotta money to run shit in there and he has a percentage of it!! You can OWN a percentage of something!! But anyways..... These sites take story's and switch shit around....... What the story about this situation is that New York Dailey news did a story on kanye cheating on Kim and they wanted the chick to take a lie detector test and she refused and New York Dailey news was saying that they gave me a lie detector test about HAVING A SEX TAPE (which I always said I never had) and it revealed that I didn't have one (like I always said)!!! But these sites took it as I was lieing and I failed WHICH IS NOT TRUE CAUSE I GOT PAID ...... AND WHEN I SAY PAID.... I MEAN PAID!! MOBBIN

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Damn... You really went and searched who owns it.... You got Alotta time on your hands!!! See I know who knows people and when I say OWNS it I know what I'm talkin about!! He owns it as in pays them Alotta money to run shit in there and he has a percentage of it!! You can OWN a percentage of something!! But anyways..... These sites take story's and switch shit around....... What the story about this situation is that New York Dailey news did a story on kanye cheating on Kim and they wanted the chick to take a lie detector test and she refused and New York Dailey news was saying that they gave me a lie detector test about HAVING A SEX TAPE (which I always said I never had) and it revealed that I didn't have one (like I always said)!!! But these sites took it as I was lieing and I failed WHICH IS NOT TRUE CAUSE I GOT PAID ...... AND WHEN I SAY PAID.... I MEAN PAID!! MOBBIN
breh I never said you aint fucked that hoe more power to you & its as easy as typing "Who owns AHH.com" in Google. 2 second search AKA "ALOTTA TIME"

If that is research then I should be a fucking rocket scientist.

Feb 8, 2003
Lets not get too happy y'all!! So to set the record strait, Ice T owns allhiphop.com and that's the only thing they can do to make they self look good is by trying to make me look bad..... Well, lets clear this up now.... 1st of all if I would've lied in the interview everyone know Star magazine wouldn't have published it CAUSE THE WOULD GET SUED by CoCo and Ice T fir "DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER"... 2nd, in order for me to get paid from the story I had to pass the lie dectector text and I had to pass it for them to publish it!! Now all these made up story's that's comin up outta no where A BLIND MAN CAN SEE THE TRUTH!!! See, that's why I got the truth in my possession just incase some bullshit like this would've came out so....... Nice try Ice!!! They can keep playing if they want!!!! All they doin is makin my name bigger!!!! NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE I GIVES A FUCK.... YOU HEARD ABOUT ME!! But hey, my word don't mean shit especially on this site..... I'm the bad guy!!!! All I can say is, tell that bitch to take a lie detector test..... I did it!!! Then maybe they'll shut up about THIS OLD NEWS!!! IT WAS JUST SOME PUSSY..... Simple!!

you should challenge ice t ass in some type of boxing match.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.