Damn ap. 9 they calling you a liar.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Ice T owns allhiphop.com and that's the only thing they can do to make they self look good is by trying to make me look bad...1st of all if I would've lied in the interview everyone know Star magazine wouldn't have published it CAUSE THE WOULD GET SUED by CoCo and Ice T fir "DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER"
So allhiphip.com publishes lies at Ice-T's request..... but Star magazine doesn't publish lies because they would get sued.

Seems legit.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lie detector, give me a break. The rule on all those tabloid magazines is, all they have to say is "sources say" and they can publish whatever the hell they want. You can lie thru your damn teeth cause you're the one putting your name out there. They could sue YOU quicker than they are going to sue the magazine. Magazines get sued for saying unfounded things, but if they have a "source" of ANY kind, they can publish it and usually get away with it. If it's an exclusive interview with someone saying they banged Coco, they are paying one of the 2 million possible guys that could've been, to tell their story (true or not).

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Wheres that article where AP claimed to got paid like a bagillion dollars? I wanna read it while I take shit.
The one that he said he got paid $200k for, but couldn't be published for 6 months when he did it, then never got published? About as credible of him saying he had courtside seats to the 2nd game of the NBA finals in miami, but he missed his flight, so he went to the studio and said Fuck it

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Damn... You really went and searched who owns it.... You got Alotta time on your hands!!! See I know who knows people and when I say OWNS it I know what I'm talkin about!! He owns it as in pays them Alotta money to run shit in there and he has a percentage of it!! You can OWN a percentage of something!! But anyways..... These sites take story's and switch shit around....... What the story about this situation is that New York Dailey news did a story on kanye cheating on Kim and they wanted the chick to take a lie detector test and she refused and New York Dailey news was saying that they gave me a lie detector test about HAVING A SEX TAPE (which I always said I never had) and it revealed that I didn't have one (like I always said)!!! But these sites took it as I was lieing and I failed WHICH IS NOT TRUE CAUSE I GOT PAID ...... AND WHEN I SAY PAID.... I MEAN PAID!! MOBBIN
AP! the coco killa! i rolled with her brothers in high school and they mob figa fans. no joke

Status
Not open for further replies.