Damn ap. 9 they calling you a liar.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Why would he? Because he said he isn't afraid of nobody, he goes as far as to post where he is allegedly staying. Dawg... He isn't where he says he's at and that on Bounty homeboy!
Bruh look, it would make no sense to give anyone your room number.

He's not trying to have a sleepover with you.

If dude is still checking this thread, that gives you enough proof that he's giving you action on it.

Who the fuck wants they room number out in public. that shit has less to do with being scared and more to do with stupidity. So you can order pizzas to his room all night and put m4m Craigslist postings to his hotel room till 11am?

But look this between you and him lemme stay out of it ap9 don't need me to speak up for him I just thought the whole holding onto the room number thing is silly. Just had to be 100 for one moment.

Continue on fam. Sorry if I fucked up your trolling.
I just feel like if we're gonna diss niggas for being fake and commend niggas for being real that shit works both ways and I'm not gonna be conditional or situational about it.

Last edited:

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com

If dude is still checking this thread, that gives you enough proof that he's giving you action on it.

Who the fuck wants they room number out in public. that shit has less to do with being scared and more to do with stupidity. So you can order pizzas to his room all night and put m4m Craigslist postings to his hotel room till 11am?

But look this between you and him lemme stay out of it ap9 don't need me to speak up for him I just thought the whole holding onto the room number thing is silly. Just had to be 100 for one moment.

Continue on fam
TRUE..... MOBBIN ... Thanks bro!!

Feb 8, 2003
You know whos money is longer. You think you can't be touched lol sir

^
that shit above look so gay.

sounds like you a closet a homo that's only tryna get ap room number so u can try make moves on him. get real you look more and more lame each post. who cares if his name Kenneth or if he a barber. shit that just means another hustle for him. there's money in the barber game. you know in reality you either some bum ass immigrant or square ass wigger .

Dec 4, 2006
Comedy.... nah but for reals... I remember when Wu came to the city and performed at the mezzanine...

I was smoking with methodman and the jacka in the back..

AP9 came up and chopped it up for about a minute, real cool cat tho..

And he was walking around the spot solo..no guards or entourage..

Sent from my SGH-T999

Props: Teddy X

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I don't know what I would do. I was pretty sure my ex cheated but not sure, either way I let her go. It was a tough thing to have on your conscious. Honestly, I'd be more of a sucka if I openly admitted that I cheated, yet bounce as soon as I suspect that maybe she cheated. So many dudes on here swear that they follow the pimp game to a T. It takes a bigger man to stay with a chick going through the thick and thins of life than all the wannabe pimp stuff that gets talked about on here. Dudes wanna be 18 years old their whole lives, or at least act like it. Dudes swear like they're just knockin 10's and virgins all day and would never date or get with a chick with a kid or something from a previous relationship. That's bitch stuff to me. You got your opinion, I have mine. There's a bunch of dumb women out there, but there's still some good ones too that been put through a bunch of b.s. from a bunch of boys that shoulda been men by now. Call it what you want, I'm happier than most dudes could ever dream of with what I have and been miserable with a lot of the stuff that dudes dream about having. To each their own. Do you.
If my wife cheated on me I would be done, and If I cheated she should do the same. Yes, it is a tough thing to have on your conscious but you have to some way control that lust before it becomes that.

If your cheating and she cheats on you and you bounce, that was never a solid relationship to begin with because you were both being fake as fuck. There is no pimp game to the rules that I'm going by either. Cheating sucks and is in my opinion one of the fakest, most time wasting things you can do to a person who thinks you love them.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I don't know that but if he's takin shit he gone feel it too!! (Not saying he is)
not quite sure what that means, but im kinda on your side on this one bro. like i said previous, Nico and Chris(RIP) both vouched and they had no idea we could interact with each other or no idea what the siccness is... and not that i care who or what you fuck, if it aint got nothin to do with me, i could really care less...
me and nico hittin vegas hopefully july 11th... tell that ho let ya boy hit it too!!!

I just feel like if we're gonna diss niggas for being fake and commend niggas for being real that shit works both ways and I'm not gonna be conditional or situational about it.

First of all Gas... If I may call you Gas... This stupid ass goofy nigga started it by catching feelings when niggas start clowning on him and his childish antics. He starts off by getting all pussy hurt when people critisize his shitty music or when they call him out on one of his many lies... Then he always starts yapping about people and telling them to come see him and fight. If I recall correctly he was the one to say where he was staying and to come see him. AP9 is a certified weenie, he could beat anyone up... Look at this goofy ass skinny nigga AP9 nigga looks like he has AIDS...

And no shit I'm trolling the nigga, he is a fucking geek and its funny how he gets all upset and its funny how all his groupie fans (all 6 of them) get all mad and come to his rescue. I can't think of any rapper that would get all upset like a little bitch over a few posts on an Internet message board like him with the exception of C-Lim. Couple of losers. AP9 needs to spend more time working on his lousy rapping skills then posting on the Internet like the little net banger that he is.

Sir, you been trolled.

dude not about that life he all keyboard types just ignore his azz he obviously some awax groupie.
wtf white boy are you supposed to be like the Siskel and Ebert of rap... All you do is post threads about artists nobody gives a shit about critiquing their shit... Get a life bro outside the Internet... Move out of your moms house and get a girlfriend you fucking nerd. lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
First of all Gas... If I may call you Gas... This stupid ass goofy nigga started it by catching feelings when niggas start clowning on him and his childish antics. He starts off by getting all pussy hurt when people critisize his shitty music or when they call him out on one of his many lies... Then he always starts yapping about people and telling them to come see him and fight. If I recall correctly he was the one to say where he was staying and to come see him. AP9 is a certified weenie, he could beat anyone up... Look at this goofy ass skinny nigga AP9 nigga looks like he has AIDS...

And no shit I'm trolling the nigga, he is a fucking geek and its funny how he gets all upset and its funny how all his groupie fans (all 6 of them) get all mad and come to his rescue. I can't think of any rapper that would get all upset like a little bitch over a few posts on an Internet message board like him with the exception of C-Lim. Couple of losers. AP9 needs to spend more time working on his lousy rapping skills then posting on the Internet like the little net banger that he is.

Sir, you been trolled.
all good.. youre entitled to do whatever you feel fit in this here website, troll anyone you feel like, as well as have any opinion you feel fit. i used to do the same so i wont knock it. i guess where i was coming from was, it became anti-climatic at a point and thats where the trolling needed to get some extra creativity.

part of trolling is being believable. ya know?

dont let me stop you tho...thought i told you that we dont stop thought i told u that we dont stop eh eh eh eh

Props: $CASH$
Status
Not open for further replies.