craziest shit you done to someone when passed out drunk!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
why u aint just beat his ass instead of crank call the po's

i aint talkin shit im just tryna see your way of thinkin when u picked up the phone and called 911
Aight, i was young at the time, he was a buster and told on my boy for beating someone up at a party. My friend who got in trouble actually whooped him after that. So anyways he threw a party one time and a couple of us were on some yay and were the last ones to leave, he passed out so i decided to get him back. I know it was fucked, but its the truth. And the only reason we went is cuz he knew hella bitches and he was one ugly lookin mutha fucka, his parents were rich and had a sick house so everyone used his ass

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
gas, you should make a "official fucked up shit you did when you was a kid" thread.....bet a bunch of mad insanes, tell storys about killin kittens and shit

Jun 23, 2003
this thread is funny as fuck man.

i dont like messing with drunk people but ive seen it happen.

some bitch at a party passed the fuck out on a fold out lawn chair in the back yard by a pool. my homey lit a strand of blackcats. Them chinese ones that have like a hundred tied together. He threw that shit right under her lawn chair and it woke her ass up thinkin she was getting blasted in a drive by.

Aug 9, 2002
WHEN I WAS 17 I GOT FADED AT THIS GIRLS HOUSE OFF A 32 OF MGD, A CAN OF BUDWEISER, AND A FULL CUP OF STRAIGHT BUMPY FACE. THEN WHEN I WAS WIT THE HOMIE WALKIN DOWN THE STREET HE SAID I WENT CRAZY. HE SAID I WAS KICKIN HOLES IN WOODEN FENCES THEN I THREW A BIG ASS TUMBLE WEED BUSH AT HIM AND STARTED CHASIN HIM DOWN LOL!

BUT ONE TIME WHEN I WAS 18, ME AND THE HOMIE WAS TRAININ THIS FAT BITCH AND SHE PASSED OUT. HE WAS HITTIN IT WHILE I WAS TOUNGIN HER DOWN. THE OTHER HOMIE WAS HOLDIN HER LGES OPEN FOR US. BUT WHEN IT WAS MA TURN TO HIT, IT TOOK 3 OF US TO ROLL HER OVER LOL. I TRIED TO HIT IT FROM THE BACK WHILE SHE WAS LAYIN ON HER STOMACH. SHE WAS SO WET THAT I NUTTED QUICK BEFORE I GOT IT IN. I WAS JUST SLIDIN UP AND DOWN A DANK AND DARK CREVICE...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i never understood, who the fuck is the guy drawing dicks...and why

like i was driving to work and some mutha fucka drew a 4 foot dick with hairy nuts in spraypaint, i was looking at it at the light and just getting fucking offended

like who told you it was completely cool to start drawing cocks out in the open

i mean its really bad when the first thing you think of drawing is a dick
that shit completely boggles the mind. i mean, as an artist i know you visualize things before drawing it.

and then its like you gettin close to your boy to draw, the first thing you thought of was dick.

im not really saying the dick drawers are fags, but theres something about that unsettling to me IMO.
ONE OF MY CO WORKERS/LIL BRO'S FRIEND WOULD DRAW DICKS ON THE DELIVERY DRIVERS CARS AT ROUNDTABLE . HE GOT ME A FEW TIMES AND I BROUGHT UP THE SAME QUESTION WHY U DRAWING DICKS? U GOT DICK ON THE MIND? AND HE WAS LIKE NA ITS JUST FUNNY. I WAS LIKE WHATEVER SO 1 DAY HE HAD HIS MOMS CAR AT WORK SO I DREW A DICK ON THE BACK WINDOW OF THE MINI VAN....THE NEXT DAY HIS MY CONFRONTED HIM ABOUT IT AND DUDES GOT IN TROUBLE CUZ HIS MOM WAS RIDIN A ROUND TOWN FOR A DAY WITH A DICK ON HE CAR....LOL

BUT ONE TIME WHEN I WAS 18, ME AND THE HOMIE WAS TRAININ THIS FAT BITCH AND SHE PASSED OUT. HE WAS HITTIN IT WHILE I WAS TOUNGIN HER DOWN. THE OTHER HOMIE WAS HOLDIN HER LGES OPEN FOR US. BUT WHEN IT WAS MA TURN TO HIT, IT TOOK 3 OF US TO ROLL HER OVER LOL. I TRIED TO HIT IT FROM THE BACK WHILE SHE WAS LAYIN ON HER STOMACH. SHE WAS SO WET THAT I NUTTED QUICK BEFORE I GOT IT IN. I WAS JUST SLIDIN UP AND DOWN A DANK AND DARK CREVICE...

YOU GOT AIDS DOG..SORRY...NA SERIOUSLY THAT TRAIN SHIT IS NOT THE BIZ...AND KISSING DRUNK PASED OUT FAT CHICKS AINT EITHER...

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
my friend passed out then i grab a black sharpie and i wrote all over hes face.. hes face look like a fucken joke, ill post a picture later when i get home. then i took my friend to a 7/11 to buy some chips and the cashier and customers were laughing at him. my friend had no idea what was going on.

Sep 24, 2007
these people are suppose to trust you... and you do them dirty like that?

ketchup in the ass? how about you stop your homie and tell him he's acting like a fag

the water on the pants one is funny though... i could see myself drunk and be like " word? i fucken leaked in my pants" haha

I wasn't in the room when he did it he just came out and told everybody to go look and I told him it was kind of gay plus your waisting my mothers katchup......

I'm done with getting drunk and high and all that bullshit it does nothing good for you.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I took creamy peanut butter and mixed in jalapeno juice, vinegar, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, mustard and worchestershire sauce and stuck it this dude's mouth.