craziest shit you done to someone when passed out drunk!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
NONE OF MY FOLKS BE DOIN THAT WHITE BOY SHIT. NONE OF THAT SHAVING CREAM IN SHOES AND WRITING DICKS ON FACES TYPE OF SHIT BUT IF ITS A KICK IT OR PARTY AND U PASS OUT DRUNK ON THE COUCH TAKIN UP SPACE, U GET HIT IN THE CHEST HELLA HARD. IT ALWAYS ENDS UP IN A REAL FIGHT BUT THATS WHY U DONT PASS OUT

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I was being sarcastic. Somebody punched me one time after I fell asleep. I caught him a few times in the chin and then threw him out the window in the room. He fell onto a thorn bush just below the window.

That was weak, sav.

Feb 5, 2006
I was being sarcastic. Somebody punched me one time after I fell asleep. I caught him a few times in the chin and then threw him out the window in the room. He fell onto a thorn bush just below the window.

That was weak, sav.

EHHH I GIVE IT ABOUT A 7 FOR HOW FAST IT WAS. CANT HIT THE BULLS EYE ALL THE TIME. LOL I WAS AT MY HOMEGIRLS PARTY AND ONE OF HER FOLKS THAT NOBODY ELSE KNEW GOT RIPPED AND PASSED OUT. I KEPT TAPPIN DUDE HARD ON THE SHOULDER AND WOKE HIM UP AND MY POTNA FIRED ON HIM AND PUT HIM RIGHT BACK TO SLEEP. HAHA FUCKED UP BUT OH WELL, IT WAS A GOOD CONVERSATION PIECE TO BRING UP FOR WEEKS

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
The worst thing I ever did to someone when they was passed out was light their feet on fire. Ha, its fun when you're drunk and its def good laughs. Gotta make sure you drench their feet in hairspray though first before you light them fuckers otherwise they'll just go out. Man, we video taped one of our friends one night when we did that, funniest shit ever! I swear we watched it about a hundred times and busted up laughin' every time. Ha, he was like half asleep, barely woke up and patted them shits out and went right back to sleep... his socks were all charred and his toes were stickin' out and shit and he didn't even know what happened until the next morning when he woke up to us laughing watchin' the vid. Aww, good times... good times...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The craziest Ive done to someone is put them behind the wheel of their car, they drove about a mile and jumped the curb into the parking lot of a safeway and killed a single mom and her three kids, but thats not funny