craziest shit you done to someone when passed out drunk!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
i dont mess with people drunk.. i think that shits fucked up..

but my cousin got water thrown on him 3 times when he passed out under a table, one of my homies got written on.. and this girl i know got tea bagged at a party, then pissed on.. and i heard she recently got shit on too.. i was like damn.. she deserves it though, she's racist as fuck.

Sep 24, 2007
You seen that movie were dude passes out and they put him behind the wheel of the car and start spinning the car hella fast like they were about to crash..... That would be some funny shit to do but it dont snow out here.

Jan 5, 2006
You seen that movie were dude passes out and they put him behind the wheel of the car and start spinning the car hella fast like they were about to crash..... That would be some funny shit to do but it dont snow out here.
i did that to my cousin.. but he was in the passenger seat, i was driving normal on a long trip, he passed out.. soon as he did we all screamed like we were about to crash.. hes like OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK, OH SHIT!

see here:

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Craziest thing I've done to someone off drink...

My female partner and I were drinkin, she passed out...so I began touching her, she woke up, I panicked and strangled her with her panty hose. After about a half hour of sobbing and anxiety, I rolled her up in a throw rug and took her out to Gobbler's Knob, where I hastily buried her in a shallow makeshift grave. I woke up early the next morning to her sister's vile accusations and general tomfoolery, but after a year or so, she stopped. A while later, she and I ended up making out at a nightclub until she remembered the whole "where's my sister" crap. Crazy shit!

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Back in high school my boy passed out one time and we tried the trick of putting his hand in hot water to pee trick and it didnt work. So we took a sharpie and drew on his face. I was hella high and decided it would be funny if I put some chili powder under his nose so when he breathed in he would inhale the chili powder. Well I was so high and everyone was making me laugh that he ended up with a mountain of chili powder over the left side of his nose. And me being the great friend that I was went and got a pencil and packed that shit up his left nostril. He said it burned for like 4 days straight.

Sep 24, 2007

My female partner and I were drinkin, she passed out...so I began touching her, she woke up, I panicked and strangled her with her panty hose. After about a half hour of sobbing and anxiety, I rolled her up in a throw rug and took her out to Gobbler's Knob, where I hastily buried her in a shallow makeshift grave. I woke up early the next morning to her sister's vile accusations and general tomfoolery, but after a year or so, she stopped. A while later, she and I ended up making out at a nightclub until she remembered the whole "where's my sister" crap. Crazy shit!
^That's nothing, I drew a penis on my friends forhead.

Feb 14, 2006
ive done that puttin some one on a raft and into the water at barressa before minus the water balloons..but another one is i was my boy passed out in a chair at a party with his arms crossed in a sweat shirt and i swear for about 30 min i sat there and sowed his arms together when some thread and a needle and after we all woke him up and that fool could not get his arms out of the sweat shirt for anything..he chilled locked up for about 1 hour then i let him out of it

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA

lol @ "Tomfoolery"

One time a female friends of ours passed out drunk in the middle of the living room, we pulled her clothes off and thumbtacked them to the ceiling abover her, I took pictures, but they have since been lost (sorry). But whenever I drink, when i wake up I immediatley go straight to the bathroom and wash my face, assuming I've been written on, about 50% of the time theres one of the 7 dirty words on my forehead...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I was the victim of a pass out prank last night. I was wearing this shirt that said "no autographs please" to a party I went to and ended up passing out at some bitches house. I woke up to find that someone drew a swastika on my left sleeve and a penis on the back of my shirt. And "Adrienne 417-***-****", so it wasn't all bad. 80% bad. 20% ok.