craziest shit you done to someone when passed out drunk!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
lol i used to FUCK wih ppl when they passed out

we shaved my roomates eyebrows

my friend passed out sitting down on the couch and i wrapped a belt around his legs and blew a airhorn in his ear and told him the cops were here and he got up to run and smacked his face on the tile lmao

my other homie used to have the worst breathe lol so one night we brushed his teeth while he was sleepin he woke up chokin on the toothpaste lol

Sep 24, 2007
I don't fuck with my friends like that if they pass out the worse thing I'd do is keep fucking with em to get up and start drinking again.

This dude we kicked it with passed out at my x's party but he almost gotta us kicked out of the hotel room and pissed all over the floor and acted ass. We set his socks on fire while he was sleeping and burnt his nose with a lighter but that was cuz he was acting an ass.

Feb 24, 2006
lol i used to FUCK wih ppl when they passed out

we shaved my roomates eyebrows

my friend passed out sitting down on the couch and i wrapped a belt around his legs and blew a airhorn in his ear and told him the cops were here and he got up to run and smacked his face on the tile lmao

my other homie used to have the worst breathe lol so one night we brushed his teeth while he was sleepin he woke up chokin on the toothpaste lol
if i woke up with shaved eyebrows i would be heated haha

Sep 24, 2007
My brother passed out drunk and riped his boxers damn near off wrestling this fat girl.... he was on the bed out and his homey squarted hella catchup in his ass crack....... I thought it was kind of gay but he thought it was hillarious.

May 31, 2007
maaan I havnt got the chance to do no stupid shit... I havnt been drunk ina minute. Usually we all gotta break home after our shit so I dont get to do stupid shit . The worse we did is one day our boy fell asleep and this other dude knocked out so I fucked with the homies sister, woke my other guy up and we went into this dudes room where i continued to fuck with his sister then slept. (hes not one to play games with about bedtime and shit) he woke up and was like WHAT THE FUCK MAN. and just knocked out again.

that one wasnt as funny as me and the other dude wanted it to be... But we did light his socks on fire one time. Till he woke up like.. Whats burning?
This definately tops alotta pranks

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
these people are suppose to trust you... and you do them dirty like that?

ketchup in the ass? how about you stop your homie and tell him he's acting like a fag

the water on the pants one is funny though... i could see myself drunk and be like " word? i fucken leaked in my pants" haha

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
we wrote all over a guys face and head wit a sharpie, cause he had a shaved head and just kicked it til he woke up.....he got up all refreshed like "lets go back to the liq"....nobody said shit and we all walked to 16st liquor and everybody was whisperin and laughin pointin and shit...i had to leave cause, dude tried to get all serious, talkin about life and females and shit...and i was gonna piss my pants, listnin to dude be hella serious, wit "DICK" on his forhead wit little hearts everywhere....lips painted sharpie black and shit...........and i didnt know homie, i dont do my folks like that

Apr 25, 2002
at one time it was all out war with the sharpies dumb shit but every now and then someone would wake up with swatizkas on there arms ,and x3s , random shit, i member somebody just painted half of one of the homies face with black marker.or one time we gave one of the homies a mullet lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ive poured beer on a few people. i really think fucking with passed out people is punk shit but i can admit ive spilled a little for the homies on a passed out person before.

i did that to a dude i was cool with. i still kinda regret it, not that anything happened, but it was just fucked up and he woke up all whiny talkin about his hair smelled like beer talking about thats messed up you guys

when he left i felt all bad like we totally shouldnt have poured beer on him...he probably cried in the car...oh well...we got splashers nigga

and to be completely honest thats what the fuck he gets for passing out on a domino table, how the fuck do you fall asleep on a table that constantly gets slapped hard as shit

you cant pass out on the table during the smoke break niggas gon come back energized and yellin and shit..he wadnt even tryna wake up we got that mutha fucka w.e.t.

Apr 8, 2005
we drew all over my friend and let him get picked up for church by his grandma with swastikas and dicks drawn all over his face. lol

weve put two homies in a bed together while they are passed out drunk, they wake up like wtf did we do? lol

Nov 27, 2006
man one time my senior year of high school we were at this rich girls house for a fat party. And my boy drank a 5th of vodka in like 30 mins and soon after shit got alllll bad. Before he passed out he went in the bathroom and started punchin wholes in the wall and shit. I went in there to stop him and he spit at me so i didnt hesitate at all and i one punched him and knocked his ass out. I felt kinda bad so i picked his ass up and put him outside on the grass and checked up on him every 15 mins or so. So after like an hour i went to check on him and i found out that he shit all over himself. So we were gettin ready to bounce and there was no way he was gettin in my car so we dragged him to the street and threw him in the bed of some bitches truck and bounced. But ive never really fucked wit anyone whose passed out.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i never understood, who the fuck is the guy drawing dicks...and why

like i was driving to work and some mutha fucka drew a 4 foot dick with hairy nuts in spraypaint, i was looking at it at the light and just getting fucking offended

like who told you it was completely cool to start drawing cocks out in the open

i mean its really bad when the first thing you think of drawing is a dick
that shit completely boggles the mind. i mean, as an artist i know you visualize things before drawing it.

and then its like you gettin close to your boy to draw, the first thing you thought of was dick.

im not really saying the dick drawers are fags, but theres something about that unsettling to me IMO.

Apr 8, 2005
i never understood, who the fuck is the guy drawing dicks...and why

like i was driving to work and some mutha fucka drew a 4 foot dick with hairy nuts in spraypaint, i was looking at it at the light and just getting fucking offended

like who told you it was completely cool to start drawing cocks out in the open

i mean its really bad when the first thing you think of drawing is a dick
that shit completely boggles the mind. i mean, as an artist i know you visualize things before drawing it.

and then its like you gettin close to your boy to draw, the first thing you thought of was dick.

im not really saying the dick drawers are fags, but theres something about that unsettling to me IMO.
for real, i always am the swastika guy, or the guy that writes fuck you backwards on the forhead so when dude looks in the mirror it says fuck you, lol, or ill write brown pride all over white kids, lol and whte power all over the mexican, lol. shits funny

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
I called 911 and set the phone down and bounced while this one cat was passed out. When we were leaving his spot we seen like 4 cop cars mobbin up to his house, lmao, good times. He was a sucker by the way