CRABTREE SITTING OUT! RE-ENTER DRAFT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
I say the Niners take $1million away from the offer every day he doesn't sign. See what his agent will recommend when that happens. Fuck him and his agent.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

"First of all he's not losing any money cuz he never had it."
Thats like me not going into work next week coz i won't miss the money that i never had....and crabtree is missin a year from his career now that he won't get back...so thats basically a years salary hes never gonna see...

I had no problems setting fire to that fuckin jersey
It would be funny if he ends up signing...lol
I agree with Defy man. If Crabtree was that deep, he wouldn't have slipped to 10. If he was top 3 talent, he would have been picked top 3 and paid like top 3 or a team would have traded up to get him.
lmao...come on bro, like teams in teh nfl never make false assessments of talent when it comes to the draft...remember Alex Smith went 1st and Aaron Rodgers 24th...are you saying Aaron Rogers was the 24th best player in that draft and Alex Smith first?

michael crabtree is a fucking faggot.
certified.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
"First of all he's not losing any money cuz he never had it."

Second, I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders drafted him next year.
lmao at the 1st. That shit was comedy Sanders said that.

I actually have to somewhat defend the Raiders here on that one. Davis skipped on dude this year, more than likely because the foot injury held him out of the combine and couldn`t run Davis scouting tool, the 40.

Crabtree will NOT be able to work out for ANY team, nor the combine again, until draft day. So once again, just like this year, some team will have to take a flyer on a player they can`t even work out, who is now going to be out of football for a year.

Yeah, I smell top 10. lmfao

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
I still find it comical for those who think the 49ers needed this dude to sustain an offensive threat. I was hearing some radio host today basically saying this bullshit. We have some weapons, but haven`t found a way to fully utilize them. It starts with the o-line and QB.

I think Davis can come into his own as a TE threat, and if not Walker is right there to take it from him.

I also think Josh Morgan is going to be solid as time goes on and he gets more reps. Nobody knew shit about T.O. until his play demanded attention. But this is sports. Always looking for the "next" to fill the shoes of those greats who left. Acting like Crabtree was going to be the "next" Rice, that shit is comedy to me.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I still find it comical for those who think the 49ers needed this dude to sustain an offensive threat. I was hearing some radio host today basically saying this bullshit. We have some weapons, but haven`t found a way to fully utilize them. It starts with the o-line and QB.

I think Davis can come into his own as a TE threat, and if not Walker is right there to take it from him.

I also think Josh Morgan is going to be solid as time goes on and he gets more reps. Nobody knew shit about T.O. until his play demanded attention. But this is sports. Always looking for the "next" to fill the shoes of those greats who left. Acting like Crabtree was going to be the "next" Rice, that shit is comedy to me.
davis hasnt done shit since he came to the nfl i've seen him have nothin but brick hands you want a real TE go look at jason witten hes a beast

May 15, 2002
they are offering less money cause he missed a game check! they are takin that money away! i dont see him signing! i see him playing for the cowboys next year cause of his dallas ties and his close tie w/ dieon sanders...in the rookie special on nfl network they showed the brand new multimillion dollar condo he bought in downtown dallas, that where he wants to be thats where he will play next year....fuck em!

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
hahaahhahahahahaha it would be funny as fuck if he signed with dallas for way less then the niners offered him
It is going to be funny as fuck!

Regardless of who signs him next year, he will get less than what he was offered. This is a prime example of why college athletes NEED to take classes. This dude obviously skipped mathematics and economics. lmao