CRABTREE SITTING OUT! RE-ENTER DRAFT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Before Sunday's games, Adam Schefter of ESPN reported that the tea leaves point to 49ers Michael Crabtree re-entering the draft in 2010. FOX's Jay Glazer pointed to mixed signals regarding Crabtree's status.

We're now hearing that, after the 49ers went into Arizona and knocked off the defending NFC champs without Crabtree, the tenth overall pick in the draft is getting nervous.

We're told that 49ers players who spoke with Crabtree after the game detected anxiety on his part, and there's now a sense that he might be getting ready to take the offer that the 49ers have left on the table throughout training camp and the preseason.

Glazer suggested yesterday that the 49ers might begin to modify their offer, now that Crabtree is missing regular-season games. Though it remains to be seen whether the team takes this bold (but wise) step, we think that Crabtree will either break or harden his position to the point of a full-season holdout within the next week or so.

Apr 25, 2002
Where do you see that they are offering him more. It only says that Singletary said they will make changes to the offer, and like I said, word leaked that they were sending Crabtree a warning letter that threatened to lessen the deal the longer he holds out.

This was the sequence of events:

- Word spread that Niners sent the warning letter threatening to lessen the deal

- Singletary was asked about it this morning during his press conference, to which he confirmed the Niners are considering modifications to the contract

- Some of the press only heard the part where Singletary said they are considering changing their offer and automatically assumed that to mean they will offer more

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I DON'T BLAME HIM FOR TRYING TO GET HIS MONEY, ANY OF YOU GUYS WOULD TRY TO DO THE SAME THING IF YOU WERE HIM, IM SURE SOME OF YALL ASK FOR RAISES AT WORK, BUT SHIT THIS FOOL BETTER SIGN, SHIT DIDN'T WORK OUT FOR HIM NOW HE NEEDS A NEW AGENT, THAT MOTHAFUCKA HAS NO GAME, HE SHOULDA HIRED ROSENHOUSE OR SOMETHING, ANY WAYS HIS PLAN DIDN'T WORK AND IF HE GOES INTO THE DRAFT NEXT YEAR AND GETS PICKED BY THE COWBITCHES THERES A FUCKIN CONSPIRICY

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I DON'T BLAME HIM FOR TRYING TO GET HIS MONEY, ANY OF YOU GUYS WOULD TRY TO DO THE SAME THING IF YOU WERE HIM, IM SURE SOME OF YALL ASK FOR RAISES AT WORK, BUT SHIT THIS FOOL BETTER SIGN, SHIT DIDN'T WORK OUT FOR HIM NOW HE NEEDS A NEW AGENT, THAT MOTHAFUCKA HAS NO GAME, HE SHOULDA HIRED ROSENHOUSE OR SOMETHING, ANY WAYS HIS PLAN DIDN'T WORK AND IF HE GOES INTO THE DRAFT NEXT YEAR AND GETS PICKED BY THE COWBITCHES THERES A FUCKIN CONSPIRICY
you're wrong

if I were him I would NOT do the same thing

if I were him I would have been on the field playing with my team yesterday

Aug 7, 2003
They talked about incentives going up to Raji's contract, which means he would have to earn that. They've always said they were willing to include incentives. But now their base offer is getting reduced.
they said they will go up to a dollar below bj rajis contract which has 17.7 mill guarenteed. which means they raised their offer, and its going down by 200k each game he misses. incentives dont mean shit its all about the guarenteed money for the most part on this negoation

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
you're wrong

if I were him I would NOT do the same thing

if I were him I would have been on the field playing with my team yesterday
SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU KNOW YOU WOULD DUMBASS, THERES NO ROOKIE PAYSCALE SO HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO TRY AND GET AS MUCH MONEY AS HE CAN, I DIN'T SAY YALL WOULDNT SIGN, IM JUST SAYIN YALL WOULD TRY TO GET MORE MONEY TOO

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU KNOW YOU WOULD DUMBASS, THERES NO ROOKIE PAYSCALE SO HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO TRY AND GET AS MUCH MONEY AS HE CAN, I DIN'T SAY YALL WOULDNT SIGN, IM JUST SAYIN YALL WOULD TRY TO GET MORE MONEY TOO
no I would not you stupid fuckin faggot

fagtree's dumb ass aint gettin shit because he's sittin out

why is no other rookie sittin out still you fucking idiot?

you're a fucking retard... no other niners fan here is defending this motherfucker... just shut up... nobody agrees with you

tttsssssssssssss haaaaaaaaaa you homo... go kill yourself

Apr 25, 2002
they said they will go up to a dollar below bj rajis contract which has 17.7 mill guarenteed. which means they raised their offer, and its going down by 200k each game he misses. incentives dont mean shit its all about the guarenteed money for the most part on this negoation
Its the INCENTIVES that will get it up to a dollar below Raji's contract. They've been saying that all along.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
genuinely sorry to the Niners cuz I wanna see them do good. I rep any bay team. I cant beleive Crabtree what a fucking low brow peice of shit man. Hes on the wrong end of the Karma train. Gives football players a bad name. Its a business but hes taking to far.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
no I would not you stupid fuckin faggot

fagtree's dumb ass aint gettin shit because he's sittin out

why is no other rookie sittin out still you fucking idiot?

you're a fucking retard... no other niners fan here is defending this motherfucker... just shut up... nobody agrees with you

tttsssssssssssss haaaaaaaaaa you homo... go kill yourself
look at Meta all drunk talkin shit, LOL.. HAHAHAHA