CRABTREE SITTING OUT! RE-ENTER DRAFT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
HELL YEAH!

Adam Schefter is reporting that there is every expectation that former Texas Tech wide receiver Michael Crabtree will not sign with the San Francisco 49ers and instead will sit out this season and re-enter the draft in April, according to multiple sources. The 49ers still want Crabtree, they still think he can make an impact, it's just that no one in the organization can now envision a way in which it would happen. Each side has dug in, remained entrenched in its stance, and shown no signs of budging -- none.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Who were the 49ers targeting before the Raiders passed him up?
Our GM is McFuckhead. Most likely he wasn`t targeting anybody. I think this dude throws darts at a board with names on it. lol

I hope this makes him finally lose his job.

Hmmmmmm...... Maybe I can start a Holmgren for 49er GM conspiracy.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
What team is dumb enough to re-draft Crabtree?

lol! wasted a 1st round on that dude!
After witnessing this Diva in action this year, what team do you think is still dumb enough to draft him in the 1st rnd again?

The obvious choice would normally be Al Davis, but they passed on him this year. Now, if Crab works the combine and has a fast 40 time though, Davis is right back in the hunt.

For now, my pick is Dallas. Jerry Jones is the cross between Mark Cuban and Al Davis. That makes him suspect #1 for this in my eyes.

Feb 6, 2009
Crabtree's a piece of shit, ungrateful faggot. We have veterans like isaac bruce making 4 mill and this dude that hasn't done shit in the NFL wants 20 mill? get the fuck out of here we dont need this diva

Feb 14, 2004
IF he does get drafted in next years draft, I hope nobody drafts him until the 3rd or 4th round, or even lower. He doesn't deserve 1st round draft pick money anymore. Fuck that bitch.

Feb 14, 2004
Of course it's about the money. Crabtree wanted top 5 pick money, since that is what he was rated as before the draft, and ended up getting picked 10th and he is unhappy with that and seems to want 1st round pick money, which he doesn't deserve at all. What player gets injured at the combine and gets 1st round pick money? LOL he is a fool, him and his agent. I am glad the 49ers didn't give in and give him what him and his agent wanted. Smart move by the 9ers.

Apr 25, 2002
Crabtree should learn a history lesson from Mike Williams and Maurice Clarrett about sitting out a year of football. That pretty much ruined both their careers.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Remember all the Niners fans saying everyone was stupid for thinking Crabtree would ACTUALLY sit out the entire season, and there was NO WAY he would sit out... lol, yeaaah...

but anyways... Crabtree is a fuckin bitch ass diva... I hope NOBODY drafts his stupid ass next year and he gets stuck workin some minimum wage job for the rest of his life... thinking about how much money he turned down... dumb ass

May 9, 2002
So he throws a tantrum about NOT getting top 5 money...when he got drafted at 10th. Now, he is re-entering the draft. Does he think ANYONE is going to draft him in the first three rounds? If he is mad now, he gonna be pissed as FUCK when he goes 200th overall and gets SHIT for pay. What a goddamn faggot. He deserves everything he gets from here on out.