Cougnut album?? Anyone??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
Doxx asked me the same thing, ill tell u what i told him, i got some from the old site, and others i got from people who knew him. After his death i was going to make a website for him but never finished, so i still have em, im not claiming these pics are mine by anymeans.

May 23, 2005
I herby authorize the jacking off all cougnuts masters from where ever they are and to be distributed via CD throughout the yay area for $16 a copy with all proceeds going to his family.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
^^easier said than done, i got a feeling that things will work out and we will eventually see it but not for a while.

May 23, 2005
FATY said:
^^easier said than done, i got a feeling that things will work out and we will eventually see it but not for a while.
if they wait too long the tracks will sound dated....

I remeber when rappers used to say the year in thier songs, then when they finally dropped the album it wasnt even that year anymore, or even then next year.

They need to hurry up and drop these tracks before the fanbase dies down and not as many fans cop this