Cougnut album?? Anyone??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2004
I got all of cougnut shit most of his i try to get every cd he comes out on. Cougnut album probably it not made. C-fresh needs a album out.If cougnut had a album it would have came out already i think. Does cougnut have footage out. When i went to a autograph session in friscostreetshow in 2003 with cellski and baldhead ric i ask cellski when is cougnut album coming out and he said " he does not no".We should ask WHEN IS C-FRESH CD COMING OUT

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
A lot of the recognition of Cougnut's passing was taken away by the traged of 9/11. If you remember, 9/11 was the day of Cougnut's funeral, so a lot of attention was diverted toward that, not that it shouldn't have been, but Coug never really did receive the proper rememberance that he should have.

I have talked to a lot of the people involved in the past about this, Gabe, Cellski, Drawz, Baldhead Rick, etc.... and please don't doubt that EVERY one of them, along with many others, want nothing more than for this album to be released... Just to be released, they don't want anything from it, nothing financially, nothing recognition wize, they just wanna pay tribute to a legend and friend.

All we can do as fans is hope and pray that one day everything comes together and his music can be released for everyone to enjoy, the OG fans as well as the new generation.

Cougnut had the best voice of a rapper to ever touch a microphone, and his lyricism was great. There was so much potential lost with the loss of him. What we can do though, is continue to honor him by listening to his music, and keeping his memory alive, like Gabe did with this post.

Jul 20, 2002
I can remember a time when just having Cougnut on your compilation made it a guaranteed sell. Cougnut was a great person also, whenever he'd see me around in public no matter where it was he would always show me love. The last time I saw him perform was at The Stone in Frisco during the 90's. We all performed that night, RBL Posse, Dre Dog, the M.O.B. (my group back then) and IMP. Backstage it was me, Black C, Mr. C and Cougnut. Cougnut was telling a story in rhyme form about a bitch he met at the mall but he was performing it like a spoken word poem, we were all impressed by his storytelling ability. Shit almost got shut down after a fight broke out during one of Cougnuts songs.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
The C-Fresh(IMP) album is gone be fire... and he has a track with Cougnut on it that goes to work! All of you Cougnut fans will be very pleased to hear what's in store. I sat down with my rele last night to discuss his future and life after Cougnut and he's ready to take back his position in this game. Stay tuned for what's in store... that's my peoples... but I didn't even know he'd still be this ready for the game at this point in time. Frisco... ya boy(C-Fresh) is back... and even if the Bay aint... it will be soon.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
FATY said:
"Dippin tha dolph, i was down to ill when i seen a snow bunny in a drop top vill"..........keep it goin?
Rollin so clean with tha datons n vogues, pearl royal t finger tips dipped in gold, thinkin to myself who could this skeeza be, so i punched my drop top N.U.T., she stopped at tha light, i dipped up sick, i dropped my snake skin top and said, What's tha licc?"

May 23, 2005
I'm tired of these muthafucka's talking lip
On who's down while I might waste a lyric clip
To your dome watch it bust little chumps
Brains on my chest from the blast of that lyric
Coughing up blood now your dead and nee a witness
Execute rapper's of the charts is my business
It don't really matter if it's him or if it's her
Decapitating bodies on my list like Jeffrey Dalmer
Serial style murders jumpin' off on my stutter step
Gotta keep it gruesome, keep it bloody to maintain my rep
Tales of the Crypt
It got sick, smell the body funk
Sights on crucial make Jason look like a punk
MC's on freeze on they knee's sayin' please
Bustin at they ass to these fools not breath
I don't know why these muthafucka's wanna fuck wit' me
Check your tails runnin' up on this N-U-T
I don't really care battle anywhere hard!
Mutalate your body when we battle pick a graveyard
Thats were you goin when I flow and when I rap
Fucked off diesel! Take a dirt nap
Rock a mic gotta go, you don't feel me do'
Fucked off D so when you step to the rock hoe
Rottweiler attackage, when I'm locking on your fuckin' neck
Don't other nathin', cuz' I take respect
Talkin' that shit, so listen to ya holla
Fake-ass rapper gettin' sicked on someones rottweiler
MUTHAFUCKA!!!

May 23, 2005
Chillin' on the dark reminiscin'