Cougnut album?? Anyone??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
I think that Cougnut was the most well rounded from the bay ever. He was the total package, Voice, Vocabulary, Personality, and Imagnation. In my opinion he is the biggest loss in the bay area when it comes to rappers. Mca Dre was huge and incredibly talented, but their was something about Cougnut that can't be denied.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Bellboy184 said:
I think that Cougnut was the most well rounded from the bay ever. He was the total package, Voice, Vocabulary, Personality, and Imagnation. In my opinion he is the biggest loss in the bay area when it comes to rappers. Mca Dre was huge and incredibly talented, but their was something about Cougnut that can't be denied.
I couldn't have said it any better myself.

RIP to both Cougnut and Mac Dre.

Nov 14, 2005
Cougnut represented the struggles of the Bay and also the Sco he let folkz know that it ain't whut ya think over here. Sco kats gotta come out 3x harder than muthafuckaz juss cause of what the media persive us to be this ain't no fagget ass city niggaz out out here a wake yo ass up. I ain't tryin to glamerize violence but i be damn if u think u could come out here Bumpin ya gumz and get away wit it. Cougnut fanz especially the city he represented has to find a way for his Music (Heart and Soul) to be released ....R.I.P Nut Respectivly Getrite....get sum getrite...

Apr 25, 2002
EVAN THOUGH I DON'T BUY RAP ANYMORE. I'D DEFINATELY COP ANOTHER COUG ALBUM. HOMEBOY WAS THE ESSENCE OF FRISCO/BAY RAP. WITH TC ON BEATS THAT WAS THE TOTAL PACKAGE. I WOULD ALSO COP THE UNRELEASED COLD WORLD HUSTLERS ALBUM.. ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THAT ONE??

APT. 3 HAS THE CLOSEST HOMIE TO COUGNUT "C-FRESH" HE STILL COMES SICK - CHECK THERE "THEME MUSIC" ALBUM!!!!

Dec 5, 2005
Cougnut come tight on every single track that I ever heard him on. I got all his albums up on my wall and then I got a second copy of each that I listen to whenever I can- almost every day. I never get tired of his flows and beats. Being in highschool I got all my friends hooked on Cougnut too and they all bought his albums plus any other cd they could find with even a single song that has Cougnut on it. I used to be the only person that listened to Cougnut and other underground bay, la, sac rap but now theres over 50 of us feinding for more of the one and only Cougnut. If there is anyone that can get this album out we all hoping you succeed and hit us with one last dose of the rebels sic flows.
RIP Best of the bay Cougnut

Apr 25, 2002
this album needs to see the light of day as we've all been waiting patiently for it. cheers to the rebel.

i'm a ride like a g for life, i-m-p, san fran psycho niner rider killa kali - cougnut

Dec 6, 2005
Go

Bellboy184 said:
couldnt have said it better myself
________
Universal health warehouse