Cougnut album?? Anyone??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Well, 5 years and no fuckin album. The last time I was with Nut, I heard most of a completed album but now, sadly, 4 fuckin years later, no album. Where are Nut's so called friends who should be fighting to put this album out?? He had some hitters on there. "Thug Chain" with Yukmouth, "Represent Yo Town", "Skanless 2", "Dick For Rent", etc. Someone get it together man, this is a sad fuckin day for Bay rap. Not to take shit away from Mac Dre but Cougnut was the goddamn godfather of this Bay Area gangsta shit. I see 150 posts on Dre and squat on the Rebel. Someone get your fuckin shit together. Big Drawz, Big Ant and I have extended our hands multiple times ( AND WE DONT WANT A FUCKIN PENNY IN RETURN ) so someone take the offer.

Sep 15, 2005
My Dog!!!

Man... It's sad but true! But hey..... ya never know who has what. I feel like we let my nigga die in vein! All this material he has and nobody wants to fuckin' release it! Get the paperwork right make sure his mom and kids get the money and print that bitch!!! This should've never happened. This shit is weak I'm Gone!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Co-sign. It doesn't take more than 3 months work and a little bit of change to put something on cd. People need to put egos aside and work together for a common cause to get this dudes material to see the fuckin light of day. All this faggot ass bullshit music coming out these days, Cougnut's music would still shit on 95% of this new soft music hands down.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I dont understand why it hasnt happened yet...from what i hear his mom has possession of his recordings. Does she give a reason for not wanting it released???

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
I would buy like 20 copies of it just to put away, not even to sell to anybody cause I know id be playin the shit outta that album. Last time I had talked to him he told me he had several features I would have loved to hear him fuckin with.

Good post, someone does need to quit bullshittin and put out real quality gangsta shit. illmannered I can only imagine what those songs must have sounded like. If there is an online petition sign me up.

Oct 10, 2005
for all us frisco folx.....who can we contact/send a petition to or sum shit?

do we just gotta go to the dolph with hella cougnut shirts on and find his fam? :chinese:

C

CCCUser925

i tell you this...if that album ever drops..i'm buying 2 copies...real talk...i stay bumpin coug's shit...and lyrically he would've shitted on many cats in the industry...he still one of my main tops on my cd list... from Lex A.D.'s album "BAY LUV"...everytime i play tha song...i gotta pay my dues for coug...Coug was the bay and still is...R.I.P. Cougnut...we still miss you!

Nov 1, 2004
that would be sick, i would love to hear that album, i remember hearin about a Cougnut solo and then nothing else, i would def cop that album

RIP Cougnut

May 23, 2005
lets get this petition/letter/poll something crackin to where we can come together and get his fam to release his shit.....maybe the siccness can put thier stanp on it and release it as a siccness.net release and throw the fam like 10 g'z

C

CCCUser925

throw the fam 10 g's? that's it?....his material it's worth more than 10 g's...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
seriously though, a petittion is the way to go, and makin it online would be easy and u'd get hella signatures...we coudl put it on the siccness and then pass it on to other folks that arent on it. if people see how many signatures there'd be, it'd mean something.

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
yea i remeber hearing bout that shit before he died, and i think i even say a pic of the cover on some site. it sure was a tragedy when i heard he had died. anyways i would deffinently buy a bunch of those, they would be well worth the money we should fo sure start some kinda patition