Cougnut album?? Anyone??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2003
Someone needs to step up to his family or friend that has ownership of the recordings and see how much money it's gonna take, make sure they are properly compensated. I'm sure something can worked out and a project can finally be put together after all the years of waiting. The man deserves the proper respect for the rest of his music to be heard.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
COUGNUT RIP....i will always b ready to buy multiple copies of his album if ever dropped....shyt the verfy ifst post i ever made on siccness was asking about when if any did cougnut make a solo....he was always my favorite bay area hard hitta...like everyone else said i am willing at anytime to show support with a petition or anything else that can get this project moving....

Mar 16, 2004
i wish i new. i been asking this question for a long time. were is the cougnut footage. COUGNUT RIP. IMP. when is c-fresh cd coming out is was supposed to come out in june of this year.

Apr 25, 2002
im just having a hard time understanding all this shit..how are we supposed to have an affect on the mans album being released if even his closest homeboys havent been able to make it happen in 5 years?..i was bumpin Cougnut b4 his death and i still support the big homies shit...but im sayin...if its been this long and no album forgive me for not bein as optimistic as yall but i dont think theres a very great chance we will ever see it happen...i would love to see it ...but i just dont see how me wanting to see it happen is going to change the mind of whoever has ownership to his material and is being shady with releasing it...RIP COUGNUT

"40 after 40 after 40 after six pack..gurpin like a muthafuckin st idez maniac"-Coug rebel

Jul 20, 2002
No need top be saying Fuck Walker B. Walker B is known in Lakeview and apparently he used to have a rep although I've never met him. Perhaps Cug's family wanted it in the hands of somebody that was not an artist because they don't know what an artist would do with it. Unfortunately by holding off for this many years it may be killing the project. Has anybody ever thought that maybe Death Row bought the rights to this album and maybe the family can't do anything with it ? Who brokered the deal between Death Row and Cougnut. What does DJ Rob V have to say about all of this ? What is C Monsters' relationship with Coug's family right now ? Does the family even have any music by Cougnut to begin with ? When all of us that are over 25 stop doing this rap shit and it all because gay as fuck nobody will be looking for a Cougnut cd sadly.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Sav, thats what Im gettin at. By the time it comes out, only us that grew up on him will buy it, the new generation is already comin on this board sayin "Who is Cougnut"? Its very sad. The project is out of Rob V's hands, he dj's shows for us here and there, Fresh obviously wants to get it out as well - who knows. This thread was made for the sole purpose of trying to keep the man's name alive and to let everyone know that people are still interested and down to do whatever it takes to get his album to see the light of day.

Nov 20, 2005
well if it takes that long to come out and only people who grew up on cougnut buy it..what is the problem? those are true fans. and who is to say the younger generation won't buy it? word of mouth and promo. i probably would have never known who a lot of these rappers were when i was a kid if it wasnt for my older brother.

something is better than nothing.

Sep 15, 2005
If Y'all Only Knew

This album WILL be out! It's just difficult to get all of the parties involved on the same page! Death Row doesn't own any rights to his music. The day of his funeral he was supposed to be in L.A. Finalizing everything. The family still has control of his music! It WILL be RELEASED! All of us are trying to do what it takes to make it happen. if this thread gets more posts then I will print it out and give it to his mom personally! Maybe that will spark some shit up!

THE REBEL LIVES!!!!!!

Jun 6, 2002
cHeWdOGG said:
cougnut is the hardest frisco rapper ever
real talk chewdogg!!!

for the youngins that don't know bout cougnutpick up the i.m.p. cd's
Back in the days and Ill Mannered Playas!

bigdrawz get this post out to coug's mother - let her know we want cougnut!