Cougnut album?? Anyone??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
WWW.INNERCITY2K.COM
Well, 5 years and no fuckin album. The last time I was with Nut, I heard most of a completed album but now, sadly, 4 fuckin years later, no album. Where are Nut's so called friends who should be fighting to put this album out?? He had some hitters on there. "Thug Chain" with Yukmouth, "Represent Yo Town", "Skanless 2", "Dick For Rent", etc. Someone get it together man, this is a sad fuckin day for Bay rap. Not to take shit away from Mac Dre but Cougnut was the goddamn godfather of this Bay Area gangsta shit. I see 150 posts on Dre and squat on the Rebel. Someone get your fuckin shit together. Big Drawz, Big Ant and I have extended our hands multiple times ( AND WE DONT WANT A FUCKIN PENNY IN RETURN ) so someone take the offer.

THE OFFER.CANT NOBODY TAKE THE OFFER.IF IT WAS UP TO ME THE SHIT WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT.IM NOT GO SPEAK ON THE BUSINESS LIKE NOBODY ELSE SHOULD SPEAK ON THE BUSINESS,BUT ITS GETTING WORKED OUT.JUST FROM MY CONTACTS ALONE NUT ALBUM WILL BE A LEGENDERY ALBUM CAUSE ILL MAKE SURE OF THAT.I THEN POSTED A MILLION TIMES ABOUT IT.ITS NOT IN MY HANDS.ALL I CAN DO IS REP COUGNUT ON EVERYTHING I PUT OUT.LOOK ON THE BACK OF ALL OUR RELEASES SINCE HE PASSED.IM ONE HIS SO CALLED FRIENDS AND ITS NOT UP TO ME.BUT IF IT COME DOWN TO IT I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR HIS FANS.ITS NOT A DAY GO BY I DONT THINK ABOUT MY MENTOR,MY IDOL.YALL THINK YALL FRUSTRATED.YALL JUST DONT KNOW I THEN FELL OUT WIT NIGGAS AND DAMN NEAR CAME TO BLOWS ABOUT THIS SHIT THATS WHY I DONT LIKE TO THINK ABOUT THIS SHIT............

Man... It's sad but true! But hey..... ya never know who has what. I feel like we let my nigga die in vein! All this material he has and nobody wants to fuckin' release it! Get the paperwork right make sure his mom and kids get the money and print that bitch!!! This should've never happened. This shit is weak I'm Gone!!!

DRAWZ YOU SEE ME EVERY DAY IN THE STUDIO.YOU ALREADY KNOW THE BUSINESS...

^Co-sign. It doesn't take more than 3 months work and a little bit of change to put something on cd. People need to put egos aside and work together for a common cause to get this dudes material to see the fuckin light of day. All this faggot ass bullshit music coming out these days, Cougnut's music would still shit on 95% of this new soft music hands down.

WHO ARE YOU TALKIN BOUT AS FAR AS EGOS,CAUSE FOR MY NIGGA ITS NUTHIN...........

C

CCCUser925

cellski or gabe....have you guys heard the material that hasnt been put out ?... and how many songs did coug do before passing away?...

Aug 7, 2003
if it does ever come out i hope they dont fuck with the music. leave it how coug made it dont pull no mac dre/tupac bullshit where they fuck with the songs after he's been gone. i'd love to see this shit happend. Cellski, C-Fresh, TC and the Enhancer, apt 3, baldhead rick all them can make this shit happen but its pretty much for them for free to get the cd out so that might be why its taking so long. im suprised its not aviable to download cus once that happends no one is even going to buy the cd. so they need to put it out sooner or later.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
nobody wants to release it? you mean, you've hooked up with folks to listen to the rebel's cuts, and no one wants to push that shit? im disgusted. They should have faith in nut.. he networked HARD.. give a little back mane.. i'll buy a copy. maybe 3.

Jul 20, 2002
Walker B (who knows nothing about music) is in charge of Coug's music per his family. I heard one his tracks Coug played for me before he died called Plottin In My Mansion that was supertight. Cellski has no say in regards to Nut's music and he has actually tried to help but Coug's fam ain't havin it. Why not get C-Monster (C Fresh) to talk to his fam and see what happens. A Cougnut cd would sell out in the Bay but without the proper push that's about it.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Anyone know why or how this Walker B dude has control of Cougs music? It makes absolutly no sense that nothing has been released.

Sep 15, 2005
Big BRUH!

DRAWZ YOU SEE ME EVERY DAY IN THE STUDIO.YOU ALREADY KNOW THE BUSINESS...

True dat Cell! Everyone has the same frustrations. Especially those close to him! Somehow, someway we gotta MAKE IT HAPPEN. WE AND I MEAN WE (FRIENDS, FAMILY & PROTOGE'S) OWE IT TO THE REBEL!!!! We can't let him go out like that. That's all period point blank!

THE REBEL LIVES!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Nah Cell I already knew it was out of your hands, same with Baldhead. Thats the problem, the album should be in his FRIENDS hands. Thats exactly where we AGREE 100%. Ive heard 2 songs that Nut made for HIS OWN ALBUM that have been chopped up and used as verses for other dudes that ruined the fuckin songs. When I say egos, Im sayin to whoever is in charge that is fumblin the ball, GIVE it to Cell, Rick, Drawz, TC, Big Ant C-Fresh & myself, WHOEVER, and let some people with the know-how get it done. With the contacts, experience, love and respect that all of the previously mentioned people have for Cougnut, that album would be a masterpiece and on the streets like yesterday.

This aint a thread to point fingers, this is a thread to say that there are hundreds of people that agree with you Cell.

Aug 7, 2003
sad thing is if this was a mac dre thread there would be hundreds of more replies, are people forgetting about cougnut? we should never forget about cougnut and the good music he made. at least i haventforgot.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
hella_numb said:
sad thing is if this was a mac dre thread there would be hundreds of more replies, are people forgetting about cougnut? we should never forget about cougnut and the good music he made. at least i haventforgot.
^^too true, i bet if nut had signed to death row he woulda been tha next to blow up he was the middle from 2pac - mac dre. my personal favs have always been 2pac cougnut and mac dre......................way b4 tha hype.

Aug 7, 2003
carlos said:
^^shut da fuck up u faggot people are probably busy...everyone knows cougnut is one of da bay's favorite and def a legend
suck a dick you flame'n queer cock sucker. most people on this site are probably 16 and got on here with mac dre. so cougnut been gone for 5 years now i doubt they know who cougnut is cus they were only eleven.