common smashing drake again !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
^^^DUDE HAS BARS, AND ME AS A HIP HOP FAN WILL GIVE HIM PROPS ON EM...BUT THE SINGING AND AUTO TUNE SHIT KILLS IT FOR ME.....I MISS THE DAYS WHEN RAPPERS WOULD PUT A TRACC LIKE THAT ON THEIR ALBUM VERSUS ALL OF THE BUBBLE GUM BULLSHIT... THAT SONG>DRAKES WHOLE LAST ALBUM MATTER OF FACT ANYTHING I'VE EVER HEARD HIM SPIT.......

Jul 29, 2008
BUT IF COMMON REALLY DID TRY TO BUST, HE WOULD CHEW DRAKE........IF DRAKE KEEPS RUNNING HIS MOUTH ABOUT LEGENDS I.E. LUDACRIS AND COMMON, HE'S EVENTUALLY GONNA GET ETHERED.....I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WILL MATTER TO THESE 90'S BABIES BUT TRUE HIP HOP FANS KNOW WHATS UP......

May 25, 2005
^^thats the thing...he never said he was....he might get a lil excited on occasion, but peep the track i posted..."i never bust a gun, im mr. CTV (local channel degrassi played on)"

Apr 20, 2005
i wanna hear a song where they talk about each other for atleast 2 minutes straight. at the end i think drake will win just because of his youth and birdman has his back 100%. u know serena williams has been telling drake all kinds of stories about common if he has any embarrassing moments

Jan 18, 2006
Drake dont have a chance in hell at winning this beef so he should just keep his mouth shut. This was more then a warning shot, this was a reality check for Drake

Apr 20, 2005
Drake dont have a chance in hell at winning this beef so he should just keep his mouth shut. This was more then a warning shot, this was a reality check for Drake
birdmans interview is a warning shot to common. and lyrically common is not so much better than drake. i think people hate on drake so much that they really want him to lose

Dec 14, 2011
birdmans interview is a warning shot to common. and lyrically common is not so much better than drake. i think people hate on drake so much that they really want him to lose
Sir, Pass me whatever it is you're smoking. I want to take a hit of this stuff that makes you believe that Drake lyrically is on the same level as Common. I havn't heard it and I've been following this cat since his mixtape ish, sir. Drake's subject matter is waaay to limited for them to even be compared, sir. He literally dropped the same exact albums (the small difference being him singing a whole lot more on his 2nd album). I however, will agree that his overall rapping skills are a little more sharper and polished on Take Care tho..

I'm no hip hop purist douchebag that hates on mainstream rappers, sir.. Drake is decent at times IMO.

^^thats the thing...he never said he was....he might get a lil excited on occasion, but peep the track i posted..."i never bust a gun, im mr. CTV (local channel degrassi played on)"
Umm, yes he did, sir. He makes reference to the gangster lifestyle all throughout his album. THe difference between him and most other rappers... is that he tries to dance around it by saying things like "don't make somebody around me catch a body like that" but then he'll try to be slick and say "don't make ME catch a body like that or "tuck my napkin in cuz we mobbin" or "We might look light but we heavy". Meanwhile on his earlier material he's pretty much admitted numerous times that he's not hard.

Apr 20, 2005
welps. at the end of the day. this battle beef is fruity. its a pillow fight on a bunk bed. the bottom bunk

[video=youtube;R0M8m08DeEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0M8m08DeEo[/video]