common smashing drake again !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2009
fuck drake.. Common way better...

but Ludacris... already killed drake on the mic..
he can't battle anyone.. he's weak sauce..

FACT : Drakes real name AUBREY(bitch name) started his carrer as a actor on Degrassi (a teen show) FACT: Drake was born in Toronto, Canada (NOT HOOD) FACT: This nigga raps about shit he aint capable of.!! (i.e CATCH A BODY)FACT: This nigga is the fakest rapper out now!!!!

lol

Feb 8, 2003
common got at him but its not gonna do shit bc the majority of generation is backing Drake and likes drake music more. Only way common can do damage to drake is if he punks him face o face or yung berg him.

Apr 20, 2005
this beef is garbage though. they should just go song for song. i know common could go way harder than that. just make a bitch in you 2. and i would like to see drake give common 3 full length verses. not some part time subliminal sneak diss bullshit

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Common is just responding and is now waiting for him to say something so he can completely go in on him....and I also think Common is just salivating at the thought of Wayne jumpin in.

May 16, 2002
fuck drake.. Common way better...

but Ludacris... already killed drake on the mic..
he can't battle anyone.. he's weak sauce..

FACT : Drakes real name AUBREY(bitch name) started his carrer as a actor on Degrassi (a teen show) FACT: Drake was born in Toronto, Canada (NOT HOOD) FACT: This nigga raps about shit he aint capable of.!! (i.e CATCH A BODY)FACT: This nigga is the fakest rapper out now!!!!

lol

I found this interesting on the fact that money talks when it comes to Clear Channel radio.