Collaborations that need to happen with San Diego rap artists.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Mixerr @Mixerr

Here's a quick thought...

being that 99.9% of those will most likely never happen just because...

maybe you could should/could get real sick wit it and learn how to chop/slice....mix on hmmmm.....lets say Sony Acid or Fruity Loops...and make your own mixes...

see how that goes....there's plenty of tutorials on youtube

no bullshit.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Mixerr @Mixerr

Here's a quick thought...

being that 99.9% of those will most likely never happen just because...

maybe you could should/could get real sick wit it and learn how to chop/slice....mix on hmmmm.....lets say Sony Acid or Fruity Loops...and make your own mixes...

see how that goes....there's plenty of tutorials on youtube

no bullshit.
That's a great idea, you can call it mixxerr mixxess

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
And waste your time doin that instead of wasting our time reading this LOL
I wasn't waisting anyone's time. No one is forcing you to contribute to this thread. I was just trying to be a breh by contributing to these forums and talk. Mink Loco and Licwit collab happened. Black Mikey and Ms. Kitty collab happened. So never say never.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
mink loco and licwit are like best friends weirdo lol you act like 'the collab happened' lmao

like your throwing out random ass bullshit you know nothing about and every once in a while, the people actually *gasp!* knew eachother and already worked together! wow!

you just arent from SD, know nothing about SD, so your ideas are super invalid, spend a decade in san diego then do this

lol @ lil cs and big june. like anyone from SD is laughing at that shit.
lil cs dosent rap anymore and big june has like 5 kids and isnt really worried about rap right now and if he was he wouldnt be trekking to crip territory to link up with the oldest rapper in east dago mob id be damned if both of them niggas aint years away from 50 years old

we aint really 'contributing to your thread' were trying to get in your head that alot of your weird ass collaborations come from someone with no knowledge in the SD rap scene nor san diego as a city, AT ALL. you heard some music and thats about it.

leave this shit up to us SD people who were born and raised. or yeah, go get some recording software and mix your own weirdass songs together.

we dont need any more lists. just stop it.

big pokey and big june would make no fucking sense beyond the fact that they both sound fat as fuck on the mic. all the rest of them last ideas were trash, again

i guess youre gonna keep doin this if we keep posting so im done here. and please stop randomly propping all my posts like you have been lately, just prop the ones worth it. you prop anything.

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
mink loco and licwit are like best friends weirdo lol you act like 'the collab happened' lmao

like your throwing out random ass bullshit you know nothing about and every once in a while, the people actually *gasp!* knew eachother and already worked together! wow!

you just arent from SD, know nothing about SD, so your ideas are super invalid, spend a decade in san diego then do this

lol @ lil cs and big june. like anyone from SD is laughing at that shit.
lil cs dosent rap anymore and big june has like 5 kids and isnt really worried about rap right now and if he was he wouldnt be trekking to crip territory to link up with the oldest rapper in east dago mob id be damned if both of them niggas aint years away from 50 years old

we aint really 'contributing to your thread' were trying to get in your head that alot of your weird ass collaborations come from someone with no knowledge in the SD rap scene nor san diego as a city, AT ALL. you heard some music and thats about it.

leave this shit up to us SD people who were born and raised. or yeah, go get some recording software and mix your own weirdass songs together.

we dont need any more lists. just stop it.

big pokey and big june would make no fucking sense beyond the fact that they both sound fat as fuck on the mic. all the rest of them last ideas were trash, again

i guess youre gonna keep doin this if we keep posting so im done here. and please stop randomly propping all my posts like you have been lately, just prop the ones worth it. you prop anything.
Thank you for educating me. I won't make anymore collaboration threads then.