Collaborations that need to happen with San Diego rap artists.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Here are some collaborations that need to happen with the San Diego rap artists out there. Tell me what you think. I know this type of thread has been rehashed so many times.

Big June/Black Mikey
Black Mikey/Malik-Bo
Mitchy Slick/Jayo Felony
Junebug Spade/Ms. Kitty
Malik-Bo/Damu
Orko/MC Flow
Nuttz/LAZ
Suga Shaft/CC
Oso Ocean/Jayo Felony
Big June/Damu
Jayo Felony/Lil Menace
Big June/Lil Rob
Crhymes/Big June
Ric Nutt/Oso Ocean
Jayo Felony/Lil Al
Knightowl/Big June
Malik-Bo/Sonny Bo
CC/Damu
Malik-Bo/MC Flow
LAZ/Orko

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Eh, 85% of those would make for wack songs. I'll disagree.
W
I got a lot of people in ad to collab with people they had never worked with or wouldn't work I with due to politics. That's why my radio show ended up so respected in the streets, I looked past the politics,

Your throwin names put but they don't sound like good songs.
Maybe I'll contribute later,

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Eh, 85% of those would make for wack songs. I'll disagree.
W
I got a lot of people in ad to collab with people they had never worked with or wouldn't work I with due to politics. That's why my radio show ended up so respected in the streets, I looked past the politics,

Your throwin names put but they don't sound like good songs.
Maybe I'll contribute later,
You don't think that Orko, Damu, Sick Beav, Ms. Kitty, or Malik-Bo are wack, do you? What's wrong with the artists that I listed? I think 15% would make for wack songs.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
You don't think that Orko, Damu, Sick Beav, Ms. Kitty, or Malik-Bo are wack, do you? What's wrong with the artists that I listed? I think 15% would make for wack songs.
i knew orko since we were teens. damu is dope, sick beav is okay (im more into b-stone if were talking hound foundation) ms. kitty is okay but not the best female rapper in the town, malik-bo is cool but i dont know what hes doing in 2014.. its just the people you set up with eachother tend to not blend with one another for politic/gang/style reasons.

if it happened, cool, but ill tell you this, if they havent made a song together by now, its typically for a reason. 50% od the people you mentioned's "rap hey day' has kinda been over for almost a decade.

i brought alot of rappers together that would have never worked with eachother and the main reason is because they run in different packs.

hope that clears it up for you

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
i knew orko since we were teens. damu is dope, sick beav is okay (im more into b-stone if were talking hound foundation) ms. kitty is okay but not the best female rapper in the town, malik-bo is cool. its just the people you set up with eachother tend to not blend with one another for politic/gang/style reasons.

if it happened, cool, but ill tell you this, if they havent made a song together by now, its typically for a reason.
G @gas One I get it. Too bad Jayo Felony and Mitchy Slick along with others can't get past the gang politics. Forgive me if the orders listed on the top have already done collaborations with each other. I don't always know. Rappers here in the ATX tend to run in the same pack from what I know.

I got more:

Sick Beav/B-Stone
The Green Eyes/Mitchy Slick
V8/Jayo Felony
Lil CS/Sonny Bo
Nuttz/Orko
The Green Eyes/Jayo Felony
C-Hecc/Lil Rob
Nuttz/Skanless Joe
Lil Al/Ecay Uno
V8/Lil Rob
JB Spada/Royal T

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
sicc beav and b stone are in the same group

almost everyone else you just mentioned like i had said before, are from different spots/sets in SD and it wouldnt mesh based on that. some of these people have friends that were killed by the same set the rapper is in that you want them to collab with.

fr instance sonny bo is from skyline and lil cs is from a specific crip sect in el cajon blvd/university. those two areas dont really get along like that.

if im not mistaken green eye's old homies calle dhim out about snitching, and jayo dosent get along with lincoln. so thats another one that more than likely would never happen.

v8 and jayo same shit prolly

green eyes and mitchy slick appeared on the song 'bubblin' on community service that siccness dropped.theyre both from the same set ALTHOUGH theres politics that would stop any further music being done.

i guess the thing is, you know a bit about SD artists but you dont know much about the hood shit that surrounds or dictates whom works with whom.

if they left that alone and moved on from the gang shit and just let music be music, then yeah. but we all know that will prolly never happen

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2010

almost everyone else you just mentioned like i had said before, are from different spots/sets in SD and it wouldnt mesh based on that. some of these people have friends that were killed by the same set the rapper is in that you want them to collab with.

fr instance sonny bo is from skyline and lil cs is from a specific crip sect in el cajon blvd/university. those two areas dont really get along like that.

if im not mistaken green eye's old homies calle dhim out about snitching, and jayo dosent get along with lincoln. so thats another one that more than likely would never happen.

v8 and jayo same shit prolly

green eyes and mitchy slick appeared on the song 'bubblin' on community service that siccness dropped.theyre both from the same set ALTHOUGH theres politics that would stop any further music being done.

i guess the thing is, you know a bit about SD artists but you dont know much about the hood shit that surrounds or dictates whom works with whom.

if they left that alone and moved on from the gang shit and just let music be music, then yeah. but we all know that will prolly never happen
i think mixerr is talking about the green eyes who did 'The struggle is on". Greeny Green is who you're thinking of.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com

almost everyone else you just mentioned like i had said before, are from different spots/sets in SD and it wouldnt mesh based on that. some of these people have friends that were killed by the same set the rapper is in that you want them to collab with. Also we don't have neighborhoods that dictate who artists can work with here in the ATX.

green eyes and mitchy slick appeared on the song 'bubblin' on community service that siccness dropped.
Sorry we don't have much of a gang influence here in Austin, Texas despite having a gang unit in our Police Department. Minus Texas Syndicate, New Black Panthers, WCK, PFN, etc.

With that said, I didn't know that Sonny Bo was in a gang. I thought that wasn't his forte? That's just me of course. I don't know what The Green Eyes has been up to. Also I thought Lil CS quit bangin. Too bad he quit rap. He was really good at it.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
alot of people were in gangs in they earlier years, they grow up become adults and arent as 'active' but they still rep their hoods. no one ever really quits banging. youre in it for life.

i shouldnt really be talking about other peoples affiliations with gangs anyway, because thats none of the publics business really. ive said enough and should probably leave it at that, yes?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i think mixerr is talking about the green eyes who did 'The struggle is on". Greeny Green is who you're thinking of.
don't think I ever heard of bruh. only green eyes I heard of is a person who I won't mention cuz he's into other shit besides rap. but good looks. sometimes mixerr mentions some obscure ass people.