Collaborations that need to happen with San Diego rap artists.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
All are good mentions and should be considered. I think SD artists need to collab with out of town artists. This will make a bigger impact, IMO.
How about these artists?

Orko/Jeru Da Damajah
Bavu Blakes/Malik-Bo
Jayo Felony/Nas
Orko/Bavu Blakes
Jayo Felony/C-Dubb
V8/Big Oso Loc
Lil O/Lil Rob
Jayo Felony/Mack Tha Jacka
Gangsta Boo/Ise B
Ise B/V8
Candyman/The Green Eyes
Malik-Bo/Mitchy Slick
Bootlegg/Jayo Felony
Lil Sicc/Lil Bandit

Nov 18, 2010
Greeny green was on hella wrongkind shit, including vids in the hood with Don Diego and mitchy

And yeah I remember someone outing him as a snitch is reason he wasn't on newer tapes. Can't remember where I heard that tho, I assume a mitchy interview.

May 25, 2005
mixerr did you just write 100 names on little pieces of paper and pull them out of a hat? come on bruh..i admire the thought, ive made mental lists like this myself but damn some crazy odd pairings in there..

some id like to see..

cricet and mr.lil one
mitchy slick and mr.lil one
big june and mr.lil one
black mikey and mr.lil one
(yeah lil ones my fav haha)
mitchy slick album produced by steve vicious
mitchy slick and mr.shadow
black mikey and nuttz

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
How about…

Malik-Bo/Lil Fatal
Lil Fatal/Nuttz
Lil Al/Orko
Shamen 12/Lil Rob
Twisted Insane/Korn
Shamen 12/Orko
Ms. Toi/Black Mikey
Twisted Insane/Slipknot
West Kraven/V8
Ecay Uno/Travis Baker
V8/Muggs
DJ Cutfather/Orko
Black Mikey/DJ Cutfather
West Kraven/Black Mikey
The Green Eyes/Odessa Kane
Big June/West Kraven
Odessa Kane/Lil Fatal
Zombie 619er/Orko
Mak90/Lil Fatal
Big June/V8
The Green Eyes/Big June
Black Mikey/The Green Eyes
Big Maine/Odessa Kane
Mad One/Lil O
Orko/Ganjah K
Malik-Bo/West Kraven
Saafir/Sumach
Lil Naje/Orko
Big Maine/Big June
Sumach/Infinity Gauntlet
Ms. Sancha/Lil Sin
Big June/Lil O
Infinity Gauntlet/Black Mikey
Sumach/Tenshun
Tony Da Skitzo/Orko
Big June/Lil Naje
Infinity Gauntlet/Ms. Sancha
Tony Da Skitzo/Mr. Brady
Vinnie Paz/Odessa Kane
Aphex Twin/Black Mikey
Tony Da Skitzo/Lil O
Black Mikey/Tony Da Skitzo

Gas One @Gas One

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2003
All are good mentions and should be considered. I think SD artists need to collab with out of town artists. This will make a bigger impact, IMO.
That's the problem we are still seeing with alotta SD artists... Theyre all stagnant & don't network hard enuff... I suppose they rather stay local & that wont get them anywhere......

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i know you werent joking, im not responding to your list, i was responding to j-funktion

but since you want me to...

i dont know what im supposed to do or say about that list really, alot of the people you mentioned are getting old , like hella people you mentioned are probably pushing 40 at this point and havent really put out much signifigant since the 90s, probably have children that rap.
get your money up and contact the people and buy verses, buy a beat and put them on a track together if you are so passionate about it, i dont know dude.

you mentioned some random ass people. aphex twin, saafir, vinnie paz? lol do you even listen to all these people? i have a weird feeling you probably havent heard more than 3 songs from ganjah k

i can tell you listen to far too much shit that came out in the mid to late 90s. time warp list..its 2014 mane

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
lmao mixerr aint from the town just a antique SD rap enthusiast...i dont think he really knows how many of those people been done burnt out and fell off....some of the people on that list stopped rapping damn near a decade and a half ago and even when they were rapping they were kinda weak... a few of the people mentioned are crackheads now.

only people i would even check for on that list is ecay... and if june puts an album out ill always check it out...

orko is on some completely different shit has been putting drum and bass albums out for years now..but in the case hedecided to rap hes always dope id just consider that 'obscure rap' like licwit said... odessa kane is dope and for what its worth twisted insane is cool i just dont check for either like that...the rest of that shit is meh....people that aint put shit out relevant since 1996

i just think mixerr is in a SERIOUS fucking 1990 SD rap time warp.
saafir cant even walk or stand on his own since ten years ago. thats how out of touch with time that list is. nigga said lil o lmao i thought he meant dude from houston till i realized he was talkin about brody from that old ass easttrippin album.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ i dont think at the moment he was mentioning only SD artists. unless the autism is getting to him. vinnie paz is from philly, ganjah k is from LA, aphex twin is from england somewhere, korn is from LA so on so forth

anyways, aint no point in collabs from artists whos heyday was 2 decades ago. if it aint happen then it sure aint gonna happen now.'

shit is like getting mugsey bogues and spud webb to have a dunk contest against eachother next month.

in most cases people let mixerr believe in himself and shit. sometimes i believe its better to tell the dude the truth than to lead him on. because for some reason lately, he really thinks hes famous because of his reviews, and they barely can break 25 views on youtube. i think its messed up to fuck with someone with a mental conditions head like that.

dunno why im even posting so much in this thread. im obviously bored.

Last edited: