Collaborations that need to happen with San Diego rap artists.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Somebody told me about this post. Its funny to me. @mixxer good lookin on the mentions. @licwit yeah we never got a chance homey. Gas One @Gas One I'm 45. But most of the known Dago rappers are 40 and up (or really close to it). And to be honest some of them are 40 and up still trying to "blow up", but really need to "grow up". And if I didn't do that 9 in the feds (for really being about that life) I would've had more time to try, but choices determine your future. Everybody should chase their dreams, but in reality most dreams don't come true, so then what. What's your plan B? When do you realize its time to change your path to success? 40? 50? Might be too late then. Its about being successful in "life" not just the rap game. It's bigger than the "rap" world. Its a real world out there that includes bank accounts, good credit, real estate, investing, jobs etc. I wish everyone success. In fact I wrote a book to help anyone willing to listen and learn. Its called "Get your finances right: The foundation for success". I'm loving life right now! But I'm still hungry. I'm grateful but not satisfied. I want more! If any of ya'll would like to keep up with "Lil CS" you can friend me on FB Dory Laramore or follow on my IG: 6tryintogetto7. Good to see y'all still have the siccness crackin. P.S. And one thing that has been clear by the fans (not just other rappers) Dollars & Sins is a Dago classic during the Golden era of Dago rap '99-'05. And if you want to know what is Lil CS doing now. Well I have 3 properties two of which are rental property money makers, an Income Tax business called D & D Tax Professionals (10yrs strong so if any of ya'll need your taxes done next year get at me), Personal Trainer, wrote the book that I mentioned, and I invest in the market. Traveling the world and enjoying life. Future goals: own an apt building or small strip mall. Getting close too...

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
^ props!

You stated from the very beginning you weren't focused on building a rap career and was focused on getting your money right.

Not too many people see the bigger picture and are able to execute their plan.

Fact of the matter is, no matter how great D & S was, no matter how tight of a rapper you are, I bet my bottom dollar you get way more money and have more financial security now doing what you're doing than if you stayed in the rap game. Not to mention more life stability and not trying to prove a steed cred of being a gangster rapper.

Always admired you for that! Best of luck on future business endeavors!

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
^ props!

You stated from the very beginning you weren't focused on building a rap career and was focused on getting your money right.

Not too many people see the bigger picture and are able to execute their plan.

Fact of the matter is, no matter how great D & S was, no matter how tight of a rapper you are, I bet my bottom dollar you get way more money and have more financial security now doing what you're doing than if you stayed in the rap game. Not to mention more life stability and not trying to prove a steed cred of being a gangster rapper.

Always admired you for that! Best of luck on future business endeavors!
Thanks and you hit on the nose. Way more money, financial security, and peace of mind.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com

Somebody told me about this post. Its funny to me. @mixxer good lookin on the mentions. @licwit yeah we never got a chance homey. Gas One @Gas One I'm 45. But most of the known Dago rappers are 40 and up (or really close to it). And to be honest some of them are 40 and up still trying to "blow up", but really need to "grow up". And if I didn't do that 9 in the feds (for really being about that life) I would've had more time to try, but choices determine your future. Everybody should chase their dreams, but in reality most dreams don't come true, so then what. What's your plan B? When do you realize its time to change your path to success? 40? 50? Might be too late then. Its about being successful in "life" not just the rap game. It's bigger than the "rap" world. Its a real world out there that includes bank accounts, good credit, real estate, investing, jobs etc. I wish everyone success. In fact I wrote a book to help anyone willing to listen and learn. Its called "Get your finances right: The foundation for success". I'm loving life right now! But I'm still hungry. I'm grateful but not satisfied. I want more! If any of ya'll would like to keep up with "Lil CS" you can friend me on FB Dory Laramore or follow on my IG: 6tryintogetto7. Good to see y'all still have the siccness crackin. P.S. And one thing that has been clear by the fans (not just other rappers) Dollars & Sins is a Dago classic during the Golden era of Dago rap '99-'05. And if you want to know what is Lil CS doing now. Well I have 3 properties two of which are rental property money makers, an Income Tax business called D & D Tax Professionals (10yrs strong so if any of ya'll need your taxes done next year get at me), Personal Trainer, wrote the book that I mentioned, and I invest in the market. Traveling the world and enjoying life. Future goals: own an apt building or small strip mall. Getting close too...
Lil CS, have you ever thought about doing a collaboration with Sonny Bo back in the early 00s? I always thought you and Licwit collaborated at some point. Guess I was wrong. I know that Big June would have been out of the question. Too bad you quit rapping. Glad to see your D & D Tax business work out for you. I have future goals too!: Get a full time job, get off ssi, open up a PO Box for Mixerr Reviews, and register Mixerr Reviews as a business.