Can a Snitch be a witness to your crime? n get u 4 it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Alright so the other day i went to school to do one of my classes i need. (wich is at the end of the day when other students are leavin)
I got caught once burnin some tire and the director or principal said "next time i see you im going to call the CHP and give you a ticket and im going to respond by being the witness of the crime" so im like alright.....

So like a week later im headin out and theres this biggo braw infront of the street, the same exact lookin car like mine i mean exactly same color, year everything is in front of me and makes a left but hes peelin out and im like WTF and i turn back and the same guy that caught me was lookin straight at me so i just mash out.

I have a feelin tomorrow hes going to call me in?

i was thinkin can this guy be the witness to the crime and get the chp to give me a ticket?

so im like if he does im just plannin to say "ill see you in court"

cause this mothafucker just harrasses like the police n shit...
Well, think of it like this, worst comes to worst, you bitch ass will go to jail, and then you wont have the problem of being a virgin anymore. Punk ass, garbanzo stealin, car show losing, daddy dick riding, burning tire, virgin ass bitch...