Can a Snitch be a witness to your crime? n get u 4 it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
so the othaday we was scrapinrubbazs outside daskoohouse when daMan came uptoo me and said smatterchew, i looked at him and said smatterchewdude?
he said it looks like i been burning a tree i said nah cause i ant been to the redwoods in hella long but he wanted to do a soberBrietyTess on me, i was like hellsfucksnah and did the bouncerockskipquick and saw a biggobra in the street, it was like a 40dd and hella laid out.

how cause they be fucksin wit me like that, its like I got A-framed up and they trippin.

i wonders if my gramma gone punsh me

Nov 16, 2006
so the othaday we was scrapinrubbazs outside daskoohouse when daMan came uptoo me and said smatterchew, i looked at him and said smatterchewdude?
he said it looks like i been burning a tree i said nah cause i ant been to the redwoods in hella long but he wanted to do a soberBrietyTess on me, i was like hellsfucksnah and did the bouncerockskipquick and saw a biggobra in the street, it was like a 40dd and hella laid out.

how cause they be fucksin wit me like that, its like I got A-framed up and they trippin.

lol

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
gramma said i kant go to the winter dance, ayeyo fucks dat shit
ima get mah work permit and gets me a job and move the fucks out before junior year watch me bitches. and mah couzin sashe gone helps me get mah driving permit and shit and then ima goncop me a tite new ship like a s500 on dubbledubbz twomptwotwos.
ayeyo fuck bein on punshment cant even play wii and shit

Feb 18, 2005

lmao
"when daMan came uptoo me and said smatterchew, i looked at him and said smatterchewdude?"

thank god you capitalized the "M" on daMan for a second i was thinking you had bad grammar

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i was clackin mah dice on da blocc and mah mama gone stardrippin on me cuz i aint tooks out the garbash and sheit, so i told her to getoff me nuts im tryin to joog n get this money fo the metro bill cuz her ass aint pay fo shit. so why she gone go n tell me to git in dah heezy and my killaz start laffin at me n shit so i told her to bagbacc up off the blocc, she gone say its her blocc and we on her poach? why she trippin and make the homiez skat offada turf?

ayeyo fucc mah momz cuzz