Can a Snitch be a witness to your crime? n get u 4 it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
Alright so the other day i went to school to do one of my classes i need. (wich is at the end of the day when other students are leavin)
I got caught once burnin some tire and the director or principal said "next time i see you im going to call the CHP and give you a ticket and im going to respond by being the witness of the crime" so im like alright.....

So like a week later im headin out and theres this biggo braw infront of the street, the same exact lookin car like mine i mean exactly same color, year everything is in front of me and makes a left but hes peelin out and im like WTF and i turn back and the same guy that caught me was lookin straight at me so i just mash out.

I have a feelin tomorrow hes going to call me in?

i was thinkin can this guy be the witness to the crime and get the chp to give me a ticket?

so im like if he does im just plannin to say "ill see you in court"

cause this mothafucker just harrasses like the police n shit...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
What kind of all-virgin private catholic school are you going to?

Sounds dangerous...biggo braws right outside, and people burnin tires in the parking lot, and the exact same car, same color, same year, make model, license number, air freshener, seat covers, oil, and mud flaps harrassing you...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you just snitched on yourself by saying you burned tire in the first place. you're going to jail now, and I'm sure you're gonna be involved in various biggo braws there due to your participation in faggetry