C-Bo & Ap.9 getting at Dr. Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Hus is a snitch and and was a crossdressing fag in HS.

AP-9 also did some very questionable shit while in lockup in NV. He also made a deal with the DA to get charges dropped.

Look up his real name... True shit my nigga.

Mobfigas lol more like ratfigas
I bet Hus will Put hands on you fag!!! All these snitch fairytales you maken up don't hold no ground!!! And you stupid ass fag I never did time in NV, I got arrested in Vegas and extradited to California and straiy to the Pen for bring on the run fag!!!! Transvestite ass nigga!!!! You still got that gay ass pic up???? You should be ashamed of yourself!!! It's fathers day tomorrow so go molest your kids like you do every year ya bitch!!! Niggas do anything for 15 minutes of fame!!!! Damn I can't wait to see This queer!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
He'll yeah, big bro. Fuck what these Internet punks talking about. AP keeps it 100% real.
Bro this dude is gay as fuck!!! The #1 rule of being in the pen is not to sex play another man!!! He's in violation!!! He don't know me so I ain't worried!!! He had his invitation to get a one on one but didn't show up!!! I DARE A NIGGA to invite me to a fair one!!!! Bro, we doin big shit and he's still molesting special kids who can't defend theyself!!! Siccness needs to ban this fag!!!! Im offering $1,000 to ban this child molester off of Siccness!!!! Asap!!!!

Sep 23, 2008
You were too in County lockup in Nevada... dont try to lie now you hoe... I'm no tranny lol only niggas from your crew dress up like bitches. You fucking rat you're probably sending this thread to your detective buddies trying to drysnitch on a nigga. And don't try to speak on no pedo shit calling people that because there's a nigga you run with that's on that megans law website. Lol you fuck niggas keep some fucked up people in yalls company. Maybe tomorrow you should put all your resources together and go look for your father I'm sure your mom can help you narrow it down between 5 men! Faggot!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
You were too in County lockup in Nevada... dont try to lie now you hoe... I'm no tranny lol only niggas from your crew dress up like bitches. You fucking rat you're probably sending this thread to your detective buddies trying to drysnitch on a nigga. And don't try to speak on no pedo shit calling people that because there's a nigga you run with that's on that megans law website. Lol you fuck niggas keep some fucked up people in yalls company. Maybe tomorrow you should put all your resources together and go look for your father I'm sure your mom can help you narrow it down between 5 men! Faggot!
Like I said fag since you didn't listen the first time, I got arrested in Vegas for being on the run, then extradited to California and sent ti Prison for 2 years asshole!!! Since you must know!!! I never had a case I NV..... Ever!!! I love this entertainment!!!! Make up 4 more stories so we can be entertained more!!!! Hahaha!!! I know one thing, your a child molestor!!! Ban this fag Siccness!!!!! And about you disrespecten my momma.... She's deceased so keep her outta this and let her rest!!!! I'm still tryen to get you your plane ticket out here....... What's your full name..... (Your real name, not Chester Molester.... they won't let you on the plane wit that I.D)..... Hurry so I can book it for yo broke ass!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
$1000? lol this Biggs thinks he's a real boss hahaha!

You trying to silence me dawg? U will get exposed for the fraud you are!!
Hurry up and expose me...... Were all waiten!!!! The whole Siccness is logged in!!! Your mouth is not exposen nobody!!!! Weren't you the one talken about proof?????? Now show us or shut the fuck up bitch!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
$1000? lol this Biggs thinks he's a real boss hahaha!

You trying to silence me dawg? U will get exposed for the fraud you are!!
Hurry up and expose me...... Were all waiten!!!! The whole Siccness is logged in!!! Your mouth is not exposen nobody!!!! Weren't you the one talken about proof?????? Now show us or shut the fuck up bitch!!!

Jun 15, 2004
Scary ass nigga!! Don't get yo lil homies hurt!!!! Obviously they dong respect yoi or ride for you cause they wasnt there!!!! Your nobody !!! Anyways, I stay callen these bitch ass niggas out and they never show up!!! And please take that gay ass profile pic down!!!! Your not allowed To even comment on shit I post up you fag!!! Now, shot out to Nate the Rasta for comen to fuck wit a real nigga!!! MOB!!!!
hell ya....fake motherfuckers love to start some shit.brush these haters off man.real motherfuckers do real things.and relentless......one of the best cds ive ever had,its on a whole other level.keep doin your thang ap.like i said,brush these haters off.this guy loves tryin to argue with rappers

May 8, 2011
Shout out to AP9! We winnin' bruh Mind Motion just played Krypto & SB with Los Rakas on Kmel tonight. The movement grows stronger everyday. No need to worry bout nothin. PERIOD

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
hell ya....fake motherfuckers love to start some shit.brush these haters off man.real motherfuckers do real things.and relentless......one of the best cds ive ever had,its on a whole other level.keep doin your thang ap.like i said,brush these haters off.this guy loves tryin to argue with rappers
Wassup wit my boy Nate!!!!???? Keep it MOB bro!!! Thanks for comen to fuck wit me yesterday!!!! Glad you like that double album!!!! Classic shit!!!

Feb 8, 2003
wow these days too many people with multiple accounts on siccness. is that wat this site coming too people make a second account to just make threats its alright to clown around sometimes, but og black dennis took this thread too far.

close this thread down before shit gets ugly for real. this not wat siccness suppose to be about.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
wow these days too many people with multiple accounts on siccness. is that wat this site coming too people make a second account to just make threats its alright to clown around sometimes, but og black dennis took this thread too far.

close this thread down before shit gets ugly for real. this not wat siccness suppose to be about.
He gone get his!!!!! I'm laughen at his bitch ass!!!! He just dint know how long my money is and what I can have done To him while he's taken a shit!!!! MOB!!!