C-Bo & Ap.9 getting at Dr. Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Wasn't ap9 in talks with death row at one time? I remember the donedeal ceo mentioning it before.....then it never happened and suge was suppose to do the intro on ap's second done deal album

Dang those were the days

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Wasn't ap9 in talks with death row at one time? I remember the donedeal ceo mentioning it before.....then it never happened and suge was suppose to do the intro on ap's second done deal album

Dang those were the days
The deal was for 6 million but I turned it do and I'm glad i did! Me and Petey Pablo was supposed to sign the same day! He signed and I didn't..... Have you heard anything from Petey Pablo since???? Nope!!! I wouldn't sign my life over to nobody for no price!!! I'm priceless!!! Me and Suge is boys and will always be boys tho!!! I'm Runnen Mob Shop Ent.... I own everything!!!!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
The track is nice however I highly doubt that either of the people being dissed have heard it or even care enough to respond

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
*^^^^^^ your right!! Were not that important to them! I was just some shit that needed to be addressed!! That shits old n over with anyways!!!