C-Bo & Ap.9 getting at Dr. Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2005
*^^^^^^ your right!! Were not that important to them! I was just some shit that needed to be addressed!! That shits old n over with anyways!!!
And thats why I'm glad it was a diss. Mf's get to a position and forget where they came from. Don't know how to come back and reach out to talent. Not saying that Dre should sign yall or do music with you (thats his preference) but being from the West Coast you would at least think he would reach out at some point to put yall up on game of the industry thats been unkind to him at times.

May 13, 2011
Mf's get to a position and forget where they came from. Don't know how to come back and reach out to talent. Not saying that Dre should sign yall or do music with you (thats his preference) but being from the West Coast you would at least think he would reach out at some point to put yall up on game of the industry thats been unkind to him at times.
Not this again....

Sep 23, 2008
The deal was for 6 million but I turned it do and I'm glad i did! Me and Petey Pablo was supposed to sign the same day! He signed and I didn't..... Have you heard anything from Petey Pablo since???? Nope!!! I wouldn't sign my life over to nobody for no price!!! I'm priceless!!! Me and Suge is boys and will always be boys tho!!! I'm Runnen Mob Shop Ent.... I own everything!!!!
This nigga Ap9 is fulla shit. Nothing but bullshit comes out this niggas mouth... Like how Lebron's his boy and is gonna help him with a radio station and how he's producing a country singer and ect...

This nigga prolly start crying and ask a mod to delete the thread... Ol overly sensitive ass nigga.

Aug 28, 2007
www.doggfood.wordpress.com
This nigga Ap9 is fulla shit. Nothing but bullshit comes out this niggas mouth
Nigga it's called hating... You hating on them dudes because they rich and famous and you broke.
You're trippin and need to put your tongue in park...and change that gay ass profile pic too. AP.9 is the realest mother fucker rappin and a solid mother fucker too. That shit's offensive you speakin on the homie like that. AP.9 one of the few real rap cats out here livin it and gettin rich.

Jun 10, 2002
Damn haters on here hella haters, Ap9 actually seems like a likeable person on here and the funny thing is that alot of you can talk that shit behind a screen but if these rappers your talking shit about were off in your face you would bitch up quick.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IMO....IF YOURE A RAP ARTIST OR PRODUCER AND CANT ACCEPT CRITICISM AND CONTROVERSY.....U ARE IN THE WRONG BIZ.AND WCM NIGGAS DONT NEED 2 PROVE ANYTHING 2 ANYBODY.LETS STAY FOCUSED AND LET THE HATE SPARK MOTIVATION.NON-BELIEVERS WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND...AND IN THIS CASE ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.WCM100

Sep 23, 2008
Damn haters on here hella haters, Ap9 actually seems like a likeable person on here and the funny thing is that alot of you can talk that shit behind a screen but if these rappers your talking shit about were off in your face you would bitch up quick.
I got an opinion and if somebody don't like it I don't really care! I see rappers always on here selling woof tickets and I'm calling them out and when I do all they say is fuck you I don't care what you're saying... If half these niggas was real about it then they'd back up what they're saying and prove me wrong. Why say the shot they say in the first place? If it's real then he has no problem proving me wrong and I'll appolidgize but I doubt he's gonna do that.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
This nigga Ap9 is fulla shit. Nothing but bullshit comes out this niggas mouth... Like how Lebron's his boy and is gonna help him with a radio station and how he's producing a country singer and ect...

This nigga prolly start crying and ask a mod to delete the thread... Ol overly sensitive ass nigga.
Nigga you don't know shit....... YOU WANNA KNOW!!!!!! Ok Lebrons not my boy..... Hahahahaha, nigga I been fucken wit Lebron and his family in Akron since he was a Lil nigga!!!! Since you don't take my word ask him yourself or ask Ampichino.... That's his nephew stupid ass!!!! You dint know who I know nigga! Simple!!!! And I am putten out a country singer....... You don't listen to country or support anything I do any ways so what does it matter to you!!!!! Stay in your lane and that's on the Internet!!!! I don't expect you to believe anything I say........ Keep doubten znd imma keep laughen all the way to the bank!!!! If you got a problem wit me I got an autograph signing on the 16th at Rasputins in Campbell ca......... 7 pm...... I'll be there, will you????? Now if you don't believe anything........ BELIEVE THAT!!!!!! Get off my dick chump!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I got an opinion and if somebody don't like it I don't really care! I see rappers always on here selling woof tickets and I'm calling them out and when I do all they say is fuck you I don't care what you're saying... If half these niggas was real about it then they'd back up what they're saying and prove me wrong. Why say the shot they say in the first place? If it's real then he has no problem proving me wrong and I'll appolidgize but I doubt he's gonna do that.
Stupid ass nigga, shits not gonna happen on YOUR TIME...... Everything is a process dummy!!!!!! You act like when I said I was gonna put out a country singer that their album was gonna be out the next day!!!! Get the fuck outta here dummy!!!!! And I wouldn't accept your apology nigga!!!! I'm Mobben and that's somethin you'd never know about!!!! Get a A.K and spray yoself!!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
You're trippin and need to put your tongue in park...and change that gay ass profile pic too. AP.9 is the realest mother fucker rappin and a solid mother fucker too. That shit's offensive you speakin on the homie like that. AP.9 one of the few real rap cats out here livin it and gettin rich.
He's a weirdo bro!!!! I ain't gotta prove shit to HER!!!

Sep 23, 2008
Ol bi-polar as nigga.... Do you suffer from autism or something? The difference between us is I live a real life and you live your life thru your fantasy rap fairy tales. You talk real slick on here and on the mic but that's it. You don't get down like you spit in your raps... or do you? so just kill that noise! You wouldn't do or say shit to my face anyways little nigga even if I did approach you on streets. You sending me an invitation to your bullshit autograph session? lol what the fuck you gonna do? I punk'd loudmouth niggas like you in the joint for their commissary... Talking tuff on the Internet is not the equivalent of being thug... so just stop woofing and let's get back on topic here.

You claiming you making big moves and all this shit and I'm calling bullshit on that dog... You get mad and call me some names and tell me to show up at your autograph signing?? I got no problem with you personally, don't know you... never met you but I'll be damn if a nigga gonna talk all slick in here to me like I'm a punk. You trying to see me, let me know dog... because I don't know if you really want it like that.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
O.G Blacky.... Yo thoughts and comments don't matter to me so instead of entertaining Siccness wit yo talk..... Come to the autograph signing and let's give thdm somethin ti really talk about!!!! I bet you was getten fucked in up ass in them pen punk!!!!! And you was on level 1........ On the farm!!!!!! I been on level 4 and fought double life so you ain't scaren nobody or sayen shit nigga!!! Make the shit easy and show up!!! All this tough shit ain't doin neither one of us no good!!!!! You got yo invitation and it's not for you to get a autograph!!!! Like E40 n Too Short say....... NIGHA DONT ACT LIKE A BIIIIIITTTTCCCCHHH!!!!!!!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
And OG BLACKY....... I am maken big moves!!! You tryen to get where I'm at you penitentiary punk!!!!!! Now stay tuned for everything BIG that I said was gonna happen...... WHEN I WANT IT TO!!!!!