C-Bo & Ap.9 getting at Dr. Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2008
Yea I said fuck yo family nigga... What you the fuck you gonna do you bitch made muthafucka! You ain't no real MOB. Yous a fake rap nigga and you run with snitches. I made NO threat on your life either you bitch! Fuck you Kenny... you really have no idea what youre getting yourself in to. Huntas all day...

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Yea I said fuck yo family nigga... What you the fuck you gonna do you bitch made muthafucka! You ain't no real MOB. Yous a fake rap nigga and you run with snitches. I made NO threat on your life either you bitch! Fuck you Kenny... you really have no idea what youre getting yourself in to. Huntas all day...
Get off where you mad at fag!!! Simple!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Fuck yo bitch ass life punk! Fuck ur family and everything u rep nigga... Anybody got a problem with that come see me in L.A.

You ain't hard to find Kenny... Keep talking shit and on the set u will be made an example of!
Show me I ain't hard to find you prison homosexual!!!! Please hurry!!!! You need a plane ticket to the bay??? I got that for you!!! Hahaha!! I'll be in L.A next week!!! I PROMISE I'll hit you up!!! DM me yo number!!! Hahahahhaah!!! I don't know why these Internet gangsters think it's impossible for them to get touch!!!! You killen me over here !!! Let me quit hitten you up!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
BASICALLY...

Tay u trying to address me or something? Let a nigga know
I WAS ADDRESSING AP9 ON WHAT I JUST READ. WE'VE ALL HAD RUN INS HERE ON THE SICCNESS BUT WHEN WE START INCLUDING THIRD PARTIES I THINK THATS UNNECESSARY.WE ALL GOT AN EVIL SIDE IM SURE.BUT ON SOME LOGICAL SHIT IN MY MIND,WE MAKIN BLACC MEN LOOK FOOLISH ON A PUBLIC SITE.IM ON SOME IF WE ARE GOING 2 REP A GANG OR MOB,LETS GET MONEY SHIT.WE ALL COME FROM HELL HOMIE.AP HAS BEEN SHOT SEVERAL TIMES.ITS NOT A GAME AND IM NOT TRYING 2 LOSE NO MORE HOMIES OR FAMILY OVER BULLSHIT.IF ITS REAL ITS REAL AND WORDS DONT EVEN HAVE 2 BE TOSSED AROUND LIKE THIS.U SHOULD FEEL THE SAME....AND IM IN A HUMBLE MOOD TODAY SO IM DOING MY BEST 2 DEFEAT NEGATIVITY WITH POSITIVITY.ITS AN EVERYDAY STRUGGLE.I HOPE WE ALL WAKE UP 2MORROW WITH NEW LIFE AND BREATH AND START SUCCEEDING INSTEAD OF DOIN THE SAME OLD SHIT THAT SENDS US 2 JAIL AND MAKES US ENEMIES 4 NO REASON....ITS JUST AS EASY 2 LOVE AS IT IS 2 HATE.IMMA SMOKE 1....#deuces

May 16, 2002
Let's make it clear that I have came on here and stated my opinions towards A.P. 9. Some in favor of and some that have been harsh. Am I a smart ass / asshole? Yes indeed and I simply stand my ground in my opinion, but I DO NOT hate A.P. 9.

I DO NOT wish any harm on A.P. 9 whats so ever.

Real or fake, internet or real life this shit is getting way out of hand.

Just my 2 again.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Shot out to my boy BOBBY and Sacred Ent. fa fucken wit a mobsta at the studio today in Hayward at 17 Hertz!!! Fuck these suckaz!!!! We goin hard in the paint!!!

Sep 23, 2008
Hey AP-9 ol bitch ass nigga... why don't you take your dick and see if you can touch your asshole because your mother can touch hers with mine. Just dont be calling me daddy Kenny... Because I'd never father a homosexual nigga, I'd disown your faggot ass.

That's right everybody ya ol boy Kenneth Huddleston is a homo on the DL. Things you did willingly to other inmates while in lockup.

He's also a rat...I'll let yall in how this fake thug got off on charges... Snitching must run in the MOB... More to come!

May 8, 2008
Hey AP-9 ol bitch ass nigga... why don't you take your dick and see if you can touch your asshole because your mother can touch hers with mine. Just dont be calling me daddy Kenny... Because I'd never father a homosexual nigga, I'd disown your faggot ass.

That's right everybody ya ol boy Kenneth Huddleston is a homo on the DL. Things you did willingly to other inmates while in lockup.

He's also a rat...I'll let yall in how this fake thug got off on charges... Snitching must run in the MOB... More to come!

Sep 23, 2008
Hus is a snitch and and was a crossdressing fag in HS.

AP-9 also did some very questionable shit while in lockup in NV. He also made a deal with the DA to get charges dropped.

Look up his real name... True shit my nigga.

Mobfigas lol more like ratfigas

May 8, 2011
Fuck you bitch! Why don't you switch the "C" around with the "A" in your name... because it would better describe you ol punk bitch!
Look at your spandex buddy. We aint never scared and you dont got no gas or airplane money to prove what you sayin so shut up, pay child support on your 19 kids you fuckin deadbeat, go terrorize your family and touch your lil homies ol' ass Bob Sapp lookin mafucka. Keep watching us and pumpin the homies threads chump. We love it.

SacredMuzic Takin Shit Over I Dont Have To Speak Anymore On This Clown Just Watch How We Movin'