C-Bo & Ap.9 getting at Dr. Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
AP.9 IN YOUR OPINION WOULD YOU RATHER GET PAID UPFRONT FOR AN ALBUM LIKE RESPECT MY GANGSTA OR RECEIVE SOUNDSCAN/RECORD SELL MONEY?? IT SEEMS LIKE MORE BAY ARTISTS ARE TAKEN THAT UPFRONT MONEY AND GETTING CASHED OUT RATHER THEN SELLS..

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
AP.9 IN YOUR OPINION WOULD YOU RATHER GET PAID UPFRONT FOR AN ALBUM LIKE RESPECT MY GANGSTA OR RECEIVE SOUNDSCAN/RECORD SELL MONEY?? IT SEEMS LIKE MORE BAY ARTISTS ARE TAKEN THAT UPFRONT MONEY AND GETTING CASHED OUT RATHER THEN SELLS..
It depends if I need the money bad or not!!! If I get paid upfront I'd want a percentage off of sales too!!! But to be honest I'd rather put if out myself and own all my rights!!!

Feb 23, 2003
It depends if I need the money bad or not!!! If I get paid upfront I'd want a percentage off of sales too!!! But to be honest I'd rather put if out myself and own all my rights!!!
YEAH.. I WAS HEARING THAT MAC DRE DID THE UPFRONT MONEY DEAL WITH CITY HALL GETTING 80,000 PER ALBUM UPFRONT.. NOT SURE HOW TRUE THAT IS BUT THATS WHAT I HEARD...

Aug 17, 2002
Blacky it's all good that you're vocal and honest with your opinions, but why don't you go one on one with him instead of taking it to that level? whether you're bein serious or just talkin shit (who knows), it really shouldn't have to go to that level when it seems like all the other man wants to do is go toe to toe.

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
And for the record "Get Stupid" Remix was a Dr. Dre beat that The Gov gave Mac Dre. Thats why The Gov is credited as the producer. The beat is actually heard in The Game documentery DVD.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Careful what you wish for dawg. Might just let one of the little ES Bounty Hunta homies get at ya! Lol keep your eyes open dawg...
Scary ass nigga!! Don't get yo lil homies hurt!!!! Obviously they dong respect yoi or ride for you cause they wasnt there!!!! Your nobody !!! Anyways, I stay callen these bitch ass niggas out and they never show up!!! And please take that gay ass profile pic down!!!! Your not allowed To even comment on shit I post up you fag!!! Now, shot out to Nate the Rasta for comen to fuck wit a real nigga!!! MOB!!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
BE HUMBLE AP....THIS IS THE INTERNET...PEOPLE PLAY GAMES ON HERE EVERYDAY.WHEN WERE OUT IN THE FIELD ITS ALL MOB BIZ AND AINT NO POLITICIN SO DONT ADD FUEL 2 ANYBODYS FIRE.WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE HATERS BUT THE TRUTH IS HATRED IS A DISEASE...THATS WHY THEY STAY ON THE SICCNESS.LOL.LET NO MAN OR WO-MAN SEPERATE WHAT WE CREATE.MOB

Sep 23, 2008
It wasn't even that serious... Nigga ap9 woof over the net but u wanna test my man hood nigga! Fuck you, fuck your whole family, fuck everything you represent and love! You a marked man in L.A. Nigga I'll put the word out and if I ever run into you I'm knock your fucking block off you bitch ass nigga... And that's all on Bounty Hunta Blood nigga. I ain't fucking with you no more mark... U gonna feel it!

Sep 23, 2008
BE HUMBLE AP....THIS IS THE INTERNET...PEOPLE PLAY GAMES ON HERE EVERYDAY.WHEN WERE OUT IN THE FIELD ITS ALL MOB BIZ AND AINT NO POLITICIN SO DONT ADD FUEL 2 ANYBODYS FIRE.WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE HATERS BUT THE TRUTH IS HATRED IS A DISEASE...THATS WHY THEY STAY ON THE SICCNESS.LOL.LET NO MAN OR WO-MAN SEPERATE WHAT WE CREATE.MOB
Tay u trying to address me or something? Let a nigga know

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
It wasn't even that serious... Nigga ap9 woof over the net but u wanna test my man hood nigga! Fuck you, fuck your whole family, fuck everything you represent and love! You a marked man in L.A. Nigga I'll put the word out and if I ever run into you I'm knock your fucking block off you bitch ass nigga... And that's all on Bounty Hunta Blood nigga. I ain't fucking with you no more mark... U gonna feel it!
Fuck my family???? It's cool to say fuck me but fuck my family?? That's wassup!! Punk I don't woof at all, you started all this shit cause you wanted to state your bitch ass "opinion"..... I'm a real nigga out here in these streets!!!! You brought it yo this level.... Imma a man znd you a man so I'm just callen you out since you say I'm always on here lyen and shit!!! I bet yo own niggaz don't respect you!!! I'll be in L.A Monday!! Yo fake ass threats on my life ain't cool!!! This my last comment to you!!! I'm from the Bay.... We get off on sight!!! MOB BIZNESS!!!!! Now quit commenten on anything I post!!!! See you when I see you!!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I feel you big bro!!! I was taught by you and the rest of my big homies to be out the gate and let NO MAN disrespect me or this MOB shit so I'm just checken niggaz like I'm supposed to!!! You already know how we get down big bro!!! Anybody can get it!!!! But I respect you cause you raised me on a real level so imma ignore this dude!!! You my big homie and anything you say goes!!!