bruce bowen's dirty ass tryin to kick amare

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2006
AZ THIZZIN said:
GET OFF MY NUTS TRICK...LOL @ KOBE GETTIN CLOSED LINED BY RAJA..THAT WAS CLASSIC SHIT.

Fuck warriors and lakers..[jus 4 u buddy]

GO SUNS!!
nah when nash couldn't go back in the game cause he couldn't stop crying and bleeding, and they lost cause of him being out......thats shit is classic

go spurs!.....bowen keep kicking them em like bruce lee....and go refs! keep making them great calls!

Jan 4, 2006
i have seen that video of bowen like 10 times and i still dont see what amare is bitching about (im not a fan of either team so no bias). i did love when bowen hit that 3 and mugged amare.

Jun 15, 2005
It was most definitely an intentional "move" that Bowen made, but in no way did it look like he was trying to injure anybody. It was the most accessible move to try and trip him up.

I'm on the fence wth this one, because while I can't stand Arizona, I might despise Texas even more. At any rate, the Spurs have won titles before and the Suns haven't, so FUCK IT!

I hope the Suns don't win a gotdamn thing.

Jun 15, 2005
No, that's not the thing.

And, he is not the only player who doesn't make plays for the ball when you can't reach the ball. He made a move to trip him/foul him, but to say he wanted to injure him is highly speculative.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
What other intents would someone have if you are trying to place your feet under another player???? Grabbing or reaching for the ball is one thing but tripping or making him land on his feet to cause injury is another........

The only reason you place your feet under another players when he is landing is to intentionally hurt him. Theres no way around that.........

Jun 15, 2005
Quick said:
What other intents would someone have if you are trying to place your feet under another player????

The only reason you place your feet under another players when he is landing is to intentionally hurt him. Theres no way around that.........
Umm...actually..the ability of SIGHT has escaped you. He did not put his feet under Amare so that he would land awkwardly. He stepped on his heel much the same way children do in order to trip or slip the shoe off someone.

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK before you wrongly assess the situation.

AZ THIZZIN said:
enserio jus another Arizona hater...case closed.

must be a faker fan
You're right. On both accounts. I despise your shitty little state, and your wannabe franchise. Regardless of all that, I'm still calling the situation the same.

rose town ryda said:
dog if u trip a nba player before they go to jump, thats a big ass fall. that could have injured him.
I don't run around tripping NBA players, but obviously you do. Those dudes do shit all the time that could injure themselves, not just questionable fouls. LMAO @ big ass fall.

Quick said:
I mean the fuck else in the world was he intentionally trying to do?????
TRIP HIM, FOUL HIM, MAKE HIM MISS THE SHOT. That's what most players will do when they're beat to the basket. Just because a player intentionally fouls, doesn't mean he's trying to intentionally injure someone.

ps - you sound like a crybaby.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
enserio said:
Umm...actually..the ability of SIGHT has escaped you. He did not put his feet under Amare so that he would land awkwardly. He stepped on his heel much the same way children do in order to trip or slip the shoe off someone..
his intention on the play was to hurt another player.....Plain and simple.....I can tell you can been a fan all your life and never actually stepped onto a playing field.....tee ball doesnt count.......

enserio said:
TRIP HIM, FOUL HIM, MAKE HIM MISS THE SHOT. That's what most players will do when they're beat to the basket. Just because a player intentionally fouls, doesn't mean he's trying to intentionally injure someone.ps - you sound like a crybaby.
Trip people is what most players do????? and Since when was tripping ok in basketball???? that was NOT an intentional foul, he didnt even try to foul him or make him miss the ball..... he went for his feet plain and simple....... you can come up with all the bullshit you want.......and i give a fuck about either team or either player i just dont like players playing dirty because they got beat........

p.s. its funny when people are wrong they try to take cheap shots to talk shit..... go step onto a basketball court and then come back and talk......

May 10, 2002
I wouldn't go so far as to say that in this particular case Bowen's intention was to "hurt" Amare.

-BUT-

It's one of those moves that he probably gets away with night in and night out without a) Being called on it and b) Anyone getting hurt

To my eyes (could be just me though), what Bowen did was try to disguise the fact that he was going for Amare's feet to throw his balance off so that he didn't make the shot. If that's what he was doing, then that tells me that this is something that he does all of the time.

It's hard to give Bowen the benefit of the doubt in a case like this when you see him do all of the other "pesky" stuff that is borderline dirty.

We all have that one friend who "plays too much". They're forever tapdancing on that line that is your comfort zone and every once in a while, they cross the line. Bruce Bowen is that guy on the basketball court.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
AZ THIZZIN said:
BET THAT TURNED U ON HUH? FUCKIN QUEER!
Is Arizona full of little kids that do nothing but complain and call each other queers? I swear all I see from you and PHX Sun anytime someone says something slightly against the suns, "Fuck you homo" or "Queer". And I guess Sportscenter is gay too for showing the clip, huh? IDIOT