bruce bowen's dirty ass tryin to kick amare

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2007
PHX Sun said:
^refrain from speaking again. thank you.

by the way, you're not a crip.. so get off your moms computer with your double c typing, no punctuation using, dumb piece of pussy yeast muthafucka
lol

But for real Suns got the momentum now thanks to the cheap shot from Horry on Nash tonight. Nash is fuccking hardcore for real he get his nose busted he has a scrub like Horry try to take him out of the series physically....seemed like a desperation move, the Spurs coach probably told him to take him out. Nash is the best player in the Nba right now... I don't give a fucc if the man can't dunk a basketball the man is a true leader. They fucced him out of the MVP award this year, he should of got his third but he will settle for finals MVP instead.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
and lol@ginobli being a "boss". if averaging 11 points and 5 rebounds is "BOSS", then ya.. he hella boss.
The boss just one the 6th man award.......Beezy

Ginobili led the Spurs in scoring, averaging a career-high 19.5 points to go with 4.8 rebounds and 4.5 assists. Ginobili came off the bench in 51 of the 74 games he played this season.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
you waited almost a year to back up this dude? hahaha

do you still support Bowen tryin to kick fools feet too?
Nah if you look back in the thread i was backing him then too! HAHAHAHA....Whatever bowen does to win is fine with me.....He's an excellent defender one of the best if not the best....Im not a Spurs fan, but i like them as a team....They have all the pieces to the puzzle....

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
and lol@ginobli being a "boss". if averaging 11 points and 5 rebounds is "BOSS", then ya.. he hella boss.
Just eat your words and admit you dont know what your talking about.....Im just telling you what you said...And by the way your suns will be elimated agian by ...DA SPURS...and you waited a whole year for a different outcome but are gonna get the same results.....!!!

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
Im a fuckin raider fan, JUST WIN BABY is the saying we go by....Go collect some C'D's or records or something dirtbag......
haha what do the raiders have to do with Bowens? im not trying to go back and forth with you but youre pathetic for this quote
If you dont cheat your not trying hard enough
and as for your failed attempt to upset me...you gotta come better than "Go collect some CDs or records or something dirtbag" i know im wasting my time responding to you so this will be my last time posting in this thread. im sure everybody who saw this thread last year thought you were an idiot...and after a year has passed im sure they will still agree