bruce bowen's dirty ass tryin to kick amare

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sc4yz__akIU

check that shit out..

man, bowen been doin this shit FOR A MINUTE. someone just needs to knock his ugly peanut head ass out. fuck that sneaky, dirty ass shit hes doin. he REALLY trying to end dudes careers by playing like a fuckin BITCH. fuck bruce bown.

and fuck ginobli too. shit, seems like everyone on the spurs play dirty.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I think bowen should be suspend for games 3&4....... no matter whats on the line YOU NEVER TRY TO PURPOSLY TRY TO INJURY SOMEONE..... and that exactly whta he did..........

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
If you dont cheat your not trying hard enough.....Bruce Bowen is one of the best if not the best defender in the league....Dont hate....If they dont like it they should get agressive, and go hard like the spurs do....Ginobli is a boss to....Im not a spurs fan by any means but they are the dopest all around team, and they execute like no other....

May 2, 2002
Joey said:
If you dont cheat your not trying hard enough.....Bruce Bowen is one of the best if not the best defender in the league....Dont hate....If they dont like it they should get agressive, and go hard like the spurs do....Ginobli is a boss to....Im not a spurs fan by any means but they are the dopest all around team, and they execute like no other....
dont hate? so hes just trying really hard? are fucking serious?

Amare just came back from missing an entire season from a potential career ending injury, and bowen's throwin sissy ass kick at his achilles tendon? how the fuck is that "trying hard"? Trying hard is playing solid d, staying in your mans grill, knowing when to get up on him and when to back off. theres NOTHING solid about little bitch ass shit like kickin guys when they're in the air and trying to break they ankle by gettin underneath them.

you a fuckin FOOL if you think thats just "trying hard"

Mar 16, 2005
IS THIS REALLY SURPRISING?

I made a thread over a month ago talking about how they play, and I was called a hater on it!

So this doesn't surprise me at all...NBA lets certain teams and players get away with things and thats why it has gone done hill!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
PHX Sun said:
and lol@ginobli being a "boss". if averaging 11 points and 5 rebounds is "BOSS", then ya.. he hella boss.
You dont want him to average 20 cause then your team would really be done....He has hella energy and he's scrappy...

May 10, 2002
Joey said:
You dont want him to average 20 cause then your team would really be done....He has hella energy and he's scrappy...
When Manu plays BASKETBALL he's good at what it is he does. All the flailin and floppin bullshit is NOT basketball.

I can't wait until the league takes a hard look at the block/charge rule. They need to stop mufuckas from just runnin to a spot then falling down. That's not defense.

Flop Sr

Flop Jr

Flop III

Feb 17, 2005
fuck that. shit is weak. i didnt know he did that. im already hoping the suns win, but now i would really love to see the spurs lose. the whole team is a bunch of faggots. i hate duncan the worst. he will hack someones arm and get maybe like a half of a pinky on the ball and then the ref calls the foul and he is like "What???? ME???? I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!!'

Sep 4, 2002
How you think the spurs have won rings in the past? They play just tough enough to get in your head and effect your game even if that does mean taking a hard foul.. but....

everyone on here making Bruce Bowen and the spurs look as the bad boy pistons or something........

Hope the suns don't let them get in their heads, cuz then its over. its what the spurs do

Feb 8, 2006
I agree with Quick purposefully trying to injure someone is not what a good defender would do. Bowen's shady for that shit.

Apr 7, 2007
Man quit fuccin bitchin and moanin play the game shit happens let it go were u think he got it hmm maybe from the old bad boys as in the pistons swear man niggaz act like bitches fa lil petty shit it happened itz ova an done move tha fucc on

May 2, 2002
^refrain from speaking again. thank you.

by the way, you're not a crip.. so get off your moms computer with your double c typing, no punctuation using, dumb piece of pussy yeast muthafucka