bruce bowen's dirty ass tryin to kick amare

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
www.google.com
MrPeete said:
When Manu plays BASKETBALL he's good at what it is he does. All the flailin and floppin bullshit is NOT basketball.

I can't wait until the league takes a hard look at the block/charge rule. They need to stop mufuckas from just runnin to a spot then falling down. That's not defense.

Flop Sr

Flop Jr

Flop III

how about the whole suns team? Raja bell, steve nash, boris diaw...everytime anyone goes inside, one of those three is on the ground calling for a charge

May 2, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
how about the whole suns team? Raja bell, steve nash, boris diaw...everytime anyone goes inside, one of those three is on the ground calling for a charge
are you fuckin shittin me???? nash? BORIS??!! I dont think Boris has taken ONE charge this season. lol@boris taking charges..

Raja doesn't flop much. thats a misconception. he takes a lot of charges... but he rarely flops... and when he does, he usually doesnt get the call.. hes just smart and good at taking charges.

lmao@boris and nash flopping.

Jan 12, 2007
Fuck bowen for that shit and bitch ass ginobli he should be suspended for that shit..Fuck the spurs period!! All good its just gon make Amare play like a beast and raja having to get some get back!! The suns gon have the spurs crowd quite tomorrow.

May 10, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
The fuck you quote me for? lol

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
PHX Sun said:
are you fuckin shittin me???? nash? BORIS??!! I dont think Boris has taken ONE charge this season. lol@boris taking charges..

Raja doesn't flop much. thats a misconception. he takes a lot of charges... but he rarely flops... and when he does, he usually doesnt get the call.. hes just smart and good at taking charges.

lmao@boris and nash flopping.
I don't know who it was, all I know was I saw players in Sun's uniform always on the ground...Bell was definitely their leader though. They might as well attach a handle to him and mop up the floor.

Mar 24, 2006
fuck tha spurs!

how is it they are tha best defensive team in the league yet they have tha least amount of defensive fouls called on them??? thats just not right, somethin' needs to be done with that shit, aint noway in hell you are gonna be that good on D and not have shit called against you once in awhile. its a fact, i forget which announcer it was that pointed that statistic out on TV tha other night but i heard that shit with my own ears.

don't even get me started on goofy ass timmy, i swear that dude throws up tha most slop i've ever seen that always finds its way into tha basket everytime and then bitches and moans about not gettin tha foul call when he feels hes been hacked. fuck him!

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Players that are constantly being blown by grab their man and get a foul called. A good defensive player, that stays in front of his player would have less fouls called on him. That's why a good defensive team has less fouls then a poor defensive team. Just like in hockey, a good defensive team has less penalties called on them then a poor defensive team.

Apr 7, 2007
PHX Sun said:
^refrain from speaking again. thank you.

by the way, you're not a crip.. so get off your moms computer with your double c typing, no punctuation using, dumb piece of pussy yeast muthafucka
Muthafucca shut tha fucc up sorry ass quit ya fuccin bkitchin hoe and punk ma momz is dead and ya dont know me so i suggest u shut ya lip or ya bkitch ass can come ta sacc and ill shut if fa you sorry i aint no preppy ass punk like you sorry i dont type like u white muthafuccaz want me ta i choose ta type like i want sorry tha only yeast i use is when makin bkread and i work and bkuy all ma shit ma self got ma own spot and pay ma own rent an bkills naw u ass da only one datz dumbk bkitch ass

Mar 24, 2006
LaKeRzz8 said:
Players that are constantly being blown by grab their man and get a foul called. A good defensive player, that stays in front of his player would have less fouls called on him. That's why a good defensive team has less fouls then a poor defensive team. Just like in hockey, a good defensive team has less penalties called on them then a poor defensive team.
true...but do you actually pay attention to how tha spurs play on defense? really? pay close attention this next game, you will see alot of crap not gettin called that you would see in lets say tha detroit/chicago game...and they both have great defenses too.

did you ever think that tha fouls they dont' get called on them are tha main reason they have such a good defense? very possible...i just dont buy it that every one of their players are A+ defenders, I see Bowen, Duncan, Gino, Parker etc. etc. get beat off tha dribble alot I see em get backed down alot too, only thing i see that makes their defense so good is tha turnover factor because they harrass tha other team so much.

my homie is a HUGE spurs fan, i've watched i dont know how many of their games tha last 5+ years since hes gotten tha nba ticket or whatever tha shits called and I always see them get away with bullshit.

May 10, 2002
ArGenTin3 said:
what do you mean?
There's 30 teams in the NBA. One of them has to have the least amount of defensive fouls called on them. It just happens to be the Spurs. *shrugs*

Would you make an issue out of it if the Nets were the team that had the least amount of defensive fouls called on them?

Mar 24, 2006
MrPeete said:
There's 30 teams in the NBA. One of them has to have the least amount of defensive fouls called on them. It just happens to be the Spurs. *shrugs*

Would you make an issue out of it if the Nets were the team that had the least amount of defensive fouls called on them?
no, cuz tha nets don't have the socalled best defense in tha entire league like tha spurs do. i just find it bizarre that they have such a great defense yet they rarely get fouls called on them thats all.

May 10, 2002
ArGenTin3 said:
no, cuz tha nets don't have the socalled best defense in tha entire league like tha spurs do. i just find it bizarre that they have such a great defense yet they rarely get fouls called on them thats all.
It makes perfect sense to me.

Play good D, you don't get fouls called on you.

Unless you're insinuating that the refs and the league somehow let them get away with stuff that no other team gets away with :knockout:

Here's a question: Would you expect a perimiter oriented player to lead the league in overall FG%?

Mar 24, 2006
MrPeete said:
It makes perfect sense to me.

Play good D, you don't get fouls called on you.

Unless you're insinuating that the refs and the league somehow let them get away with stuff that no other team gets away with :knockout:

Here's a question: Would you expect a perimiter oriented player to lead the league in overall FG%?
how does it make sense to you?

so you are tellin me tha spurs dont' foul anybody like tha rest of tha league does? its just tha spurs "play good d"? throw in tha fact that they flop more than any team i've seen play this season and tha last few seasons. yet they have tha least amount of defensive fouls called on em? im sorry but their defense isnt that good to not have shit for fouls called against em.

what tha hell does that question have to do with a teams lack of fouls called against them, yet they supposedly have tha best defense in tha league?

there really isnt any use of tryin to argue a point with you, you still believe kobe isnt a dirty player either...its funny a few weeks after he clobbered Gino he clobbers Korver with tha same kinda bullshit tactic. lemme guess that was just his natural follow through also huh? or was it just "basketball"?