bruce bowen's dirty ass tryin to kick amare

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
AZ THIZZIN said:
wHY U WASTIN UR TIME ON ME IF IM AN IDIOT??uR THE FUCKIN IDIOT..U JUS ANOTHER ONE OF MY GROUPIES..LOL

oooooooh he called you a groupie LaKeRzz8, lol ... wutter you gonna do 'bout dat?

Yeah, so uh ... we were talkin about basketball ...

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I just feel that anytime a basketball player makes a move towards anything below the waist, they are trying to hurt someone........

he couldve hit or grab his elbow or even went for his shoulder.......he couldve tried to move amare's body with his and try to get him out of position.....but he made a play for HIS feet of all bodyparts..........

May 10, 2002
Quick said:
I just feel that anytime a basketball player makes a move towards anything below the waist, they are trying to hurt someone........
Not necessarily. There are little harmless things you can do to throw people's balance off. The secret to Dikembe Motumbo blocked shot effectiveness is that he puts his off forearm into the shooter at waist level to keep him from getting the lift that he normally would. Shit, if he can get away with it, he grabs their jersey at waist level to achieve the same effect. Kirilenko does this too... All good/great rebounders push/get pushed in the back going for rebounds...

Dennis Rodman said that whenever he had to guard David Robinson (who had 4 - 5 inches on him) he would step on Robinson's heels the entire possession to make sure he didn't get off of the ground as quick or high.

Not saying what Bowen did was safe or harmless; It was a bad decision to do one of those 'harmless' things at a time that could have resulted in an injury.

Jun 23, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
Is Arizona full of little kids that do nothing but complain and call each other queers? I swear all I see from you and PHX Sun anytime someone says something slightly against the suns, "Fuck you homo" or "Queer". And I guess Sportscenter is gay too for showing the clip, huh? IDIOT
Have fun with AZ Jizzin. He's THE biggest hater on the siccness. Don't trip though, his team will be out soon enough.

May 2, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
I swear all I see from you and PHX Sun anytime someone says something slightly against the suns, "Fuck you homo" or "Queer"
WTF?

Man, keep my name out your cum guzzlin mouth you lil bitch. I never once addressed you or called you a fag.. Nor have I ever gone after anyone calling them a homo or queer.

Go jack off to Kobe's new song

May 10, 2002
PHX Sun said:
WTF?

Man, keep my name out your cum guzzlin mouth you lil bitch. I never once addressed you or called you a fag.. Nor have I ever gone after anyone calling them a homo or queer.

Go jack off to Kobe's new song
You just proved his point, lol

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
thascary1 said:
he can't acv 20 a game when your're on your back all night bitching to the officials
Man that was a good night of bitchin last night, 24 points spurs win.....

Bowen is king for lookin back at amare after hittin that 3, he's a dirty player with hella d and i like him....Dont get mad cause if he was on any of your favorite teams youde say the same shit...

My Warriors are about 2 even the series in a couple hours here!!!! Happy Mothers Day

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
D.I.R.B said:
Have fun with AZ Jizzin. He's THE biggest hater on the siccness. Don't trip though, his team will be out soon enough.
Oh I ain't tripping off of them. It's just funny how ignorant they are. It must be the heat that's causing them to act like little bitches all the time.

May 2, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
LMAO, thank you. At least I see I'm not the only one who noticed.
proved WHAT, muthafucka? What did I prove? That I dont like when bitches on the internet follow me around, saying my name, talkin shit?

I said I DONT RESULT TO NAME CALLING WHEN TALKING SPORTS. But if someones gonna be disrespectful, like your youngin, bitter ass has been, Im gonna say something. Show me ONE thread where someone has said somethin about the Suns or some shit and I replied by calling them a queer or a fag. Go ahead..

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
PHX Sun said:
proved WHAT, muthafucka? What did I prove? That I dont like when bitches on the internet follow me around, saying my name, talkin shit?

I said I DONT RESULT TO NAME CALLING WHEN TALKING SPORTS. But if someones gonna be disrespectful, like your youngin, bitter ass has been, Im gonna say something. Show me ONE thread where someone has said somethin about the Suns or some shit and I replied by calling them a queer or a fag. Go ahead..
I'm not going to go search through threads but if it wasn't you then it was the other suns fan...i swear every post he makes has either gay,homo,queer,or fag in it.

EDIT: Didn't see he posted right before me...

az thizzin said:
tHEY'RE ALL FAGS THAT HATE ARIZONA...THATS ALL THEY ARE.
There he goes proving my point.

Jun 15, 2005
Been in ensenada all day.

I see some of the girls from Arizona got mad. One of even went a got herself banned.

Quick said:
his intention on the play was to hurt another player.....Plain and simple.....I can tell you can been a fan all your life and never actually stepped onto a playing field.....tee ball doesnt count.......
This is what people say when others just refuse to see the situation the way they do. Usually, however, they can see the other person and the "cheapshot" actually makes a little sense. You're right though, I've never played professional basketball, have you?

Trip people is what most players do????? and Since when was tripping ok in basketball????
The "most players" was simply referring to fouling with the intent to stop a basket, and you know that. Don't try to make it sound like I'm saying something I did it to make your point seem stronger.

Tripping is an actual foul call, so it would seem that players have resorted to doing it simply by the mere existence of the rule. Follow the logic? And, I never said it was "ok", I said it wasn't with intent to cause harm. There you go again, making seem like I'm saying shit that I'm not.

that was NOT an intentional foul
You call it how you want, I call it how I want. See how that works?

he didnt even try to foul him
If tripping is a foul, and he was trying to trip him, then how was he not trying to foul him?

or make him miss the ball..... he went for his feet plain and simple......
Going for the feet does not automatically equate to a dirty play. And, if he succeeded in tripping him, then there would have been a chance that he missed the shot, not the ball.

p.s. its funny when people are wrong they try to take cheap shots to talk shit..... go step onto a basketball court and then come back and talk......
I might be wrong, but it's not because I've never played professional b-ball.
And, what cheapshots? You must be talking about the shit I was saying about your state, because me not seeing this as a dirty play is not in and of itself, a "cheapshot".

Don't take it so bad when I tell you your state is a shithole. And, I've been thinking that since waaay before people from Cali started moving there to live in mansions for $300K. It sucks. I'm glad I don't have to deal with it.

^^^
Those kinda "cheapshots"?

Fucking crybaby.

May 2, 2002
^no one is asking you to like the AZ.. why do you feel the need to constantly insult it? did you have bad experiences here? some breezie break your poor little heart? get harrassed by some cops? mad cuz...real estate is (was) cheap?

really, man.. no one could gives two shits what you think about the state. you sound extremely childish saying "fuck AZ" every other sentence.

sounds like you the only one crying.

Sep 17, 2005
PHX Sun said:
^no one is asking you to like the AZ.. why do you feel the need to constantly insult it? did you have bad experiences here? some breezie break your poor little heart? get harrassed by some cops? mad cuz...real estate is (was) cheap?

really, man.. no one could gives two shits what you think about the state. you sound extremely childish saying "fuck AZ" every other sentence.

sounds like you the only one crying.
No she was the only one crying, hence the purpose of this thread...

and her...