Break Down Your Screen Name...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CCCUser925

D = Dope, Drink and Dank

FLORES = Firme Locc'ed Out Real El Salvadorean

that's right ya bitchez!! GET IT RIGHT!

Dec 9, 2005
I'm into music...and my favorite parts of songs usually are the BASSlines...or if its a slumper...I love the booming BASS in the kicks...they always leave me wanting MORE....so go figure.

I also got it from an old Nickatina song...

Nov 21, 2005
my s/n doesnt really have an interesting story to it.. when i was thinking of a name i was lookin around on my desk and i seen some paperclips, so i thought thats gotta be a name that no one else has:cool:

Feb 24, 2006
maculentways said:
ha... i remember when you were named krazy_1577 or something of that nature back on the old siccness forum...
What up folks, yea I use to be Krazy 1577 way back in the day when Roloc was running this site. Then I changed it to Blackjack 1577 without the _

Then my cousin fucked around with my account and now I don't know what the password is for my old name, so I had to re-register. So now I'm Blackjack_1577 so that's the real story behind my name. But I really use to like playing Blackjack a lot, which is why I chose that name in the first place.

May 1, 2005
LaCeNa Lace is my nickname cuz I was embraced/Laced at a fairly young age from the o.g. homies basically just added a Na to make it more femine so people wouldn't mistake it like they were my original name which was lil' lace ....

Dec 25, 2003
I used to be already dead...then I got banned.

Then I was sick from cancer and I was pale as shit.

But WD even though I'm half Mexican b/c I'm a fuckin coconut. Fuckin Coco Cabana Coconut Shit I speak like 3 words of Spanish even tho i can understand it.

Aug 8, 2003
Blackjack_1577 said:
What up folks, yea I use to be Krazy 1577 way back in the day when Roloc was running this site. Then I changed it to Blackjack 1577 without the _

Then my cousin fucked around with my account and now I don't know what the password is for my old name, so I had to re-register. So now I'm Blackjack_1577 so that's the real story behind my name. But I really use to like playing Blackjack a lot, which is why I chose that name in the first place.
by any chance were u out here in hayward waaaayy back near fairway park slangin some cds?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
i sip the strong shit and tip back the weak shit. Drunk than a muthafucka. My heart says yes, but my liver says no!..

Tip one for the homies, the soldiers lost in the battlefield. Tippin a bit of liquor to reflect upon their lives saves a little bit of mine. :)

Well, like the sig says.. It's where I gotta go. The decanter is gettin low.

Aight ima stop, enough with the cheesy limericks.

May 2, 2002
I hate my screename

I chose it a long time ago when I first registered (I was previously registered under a different name.. and the board might have been blackmarketrec.com at the time). its stupid, I was a psychology major at the time. so for some reason, PSYCHo Logic just came to mind. I want to change it though.

May 1, 2003
ScreenName

I have the characteristics of a Doberman. I was looking at a Doberman Pinscher site a few years ago and came across this on the site.

http://bakaridobes.westhost.com/publiceducation/PECTheDoberman.html

The over all appearance is a "medium sized, square bodied dog---that is compactly built, muscular and powerful---for great endurance and speed---elegant in appearance, of proud carriage, and reflecting great nobility and temperament. Energetic, watchful, determined, alert, fearless, loyal and obedient. " These quotes are directly from the Official Doberman Standard approved by the Doberman Pinscher Club of America and the American Kennel Club
I have a problem with the obedient part!

Apr 25, 2002
lived in arcata/humboldt county for several years during and after school. and like B-legit "I luv to get high"

i smoke big all day every day for the last 10 years.

"dirty worm hunter, catapillar killer" - dre dog