Break Down Your Screen Name...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
MURDERGHOST said:
MurderGhost it's actually a name of an anciet poetry

book that has been written in my mind...

The book contains material from various characters that live

in my soul... I've had these many people in my head since i was

a Child... They all make up different elements of my personality!
You creep me out.

Jun 27, 2002
Well the name Mustynutz goes waaaaaaay back......I joined under the name j-dollar...aka j-mastermind...aka moneyhungry650....in like 97-98....well shit went all bad, ended up livin in my car for a few.....lets just say shit went all bad and life wasn't easy 4 ya boy....so out came the foul side...broke hungry cold and not givin a fuck bout shit...fuck everyone.....needless to say I couldn't shower much livin in an 84 honda civic.....life was cold....and hence the name mustynutz.....cause shit...real as it may be.....I was livin foul.....but it aint the come-up its the come-back, feel me......here I am...

Ima get off this sidekick b4 I gotta backhand this bitch in my face....2 b continued..1

Dec 18, 2002
back when i started writing when i was 15 and KEYstyling alot i wanted a name that i could live up to as ambition to always improve. Kryptic(cryptic) - hidden meaning - flowz. i wanted my writing to be subtle and always say something beyond surface meaning.

I dont identify with the name anymore lately ive been using Saga. I change my name with every new accomplishment and aspiration.

Apr 14, 2003
mustynutz said:
Well the name Mustynutz goes waaaaaaay back......I joined under the name j-dollar...aka j-mastermind...aka moneyhungry650....in like 97-98....well shit went all bad, ended up livin in my car for a few.....lets just say shit went all bad and life wasn't easy 4 ya boy....so out came the foul side...broke hungry cold and not givin a fuck bout shit...fuck everyone.....needless to say I couldn't shower much livin in an 84 honda civic.....life was cold....and hence the name mustynutz.....cause shit...real as it may be.....I was livin foul.....but it aint the come-up its the come-back, feel me......here I am...

Ima get off this sidekick b4 I gotta backhand this bitch in my face....2 b continued..1

So are you Bling Bling? hahaa

D'struction WAS my "rap" name, when i first signed up on this forum. so you know no need to explain haha, except some people still call me that

Jun 27, 2002
Yeah its funny meetin people from sicc and they call me / introduce me as mustynutz.....gets some funny looks n laughs......I was thinkin bout gettin a shirt wit it on it....as long as I been on here postin I'm bound to run into someone on the street...lol....prolly get shot as many people I done pissed off bwahahahhaa....

Y

Jun 23, 2003
<------ 420 - Gotta rep the 4 twomp.

Az rydah. Cause Im always ridin with my homies. Always riding shotty. Got my own ride. I just neva drive when I go out. And when I got dem honeys in my crib and I smokin on a blunt as I hit it from the back you best beleive I am the azz-rydah420!.

The Scotty 5 thizzle is cause at my work there are like 5 matts. Most of them managment. I always hear my name. Hate it. So my pa's last name is scott, he always went by scotty. Its my middle name too. So my brother at work and others started callin me scotty. I said "its scotty 5000". It has changed to scotty 5 thizzle. fa shizzle yah dig?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i used to eat nasty ass shit when people dared/bet me,or especially when i was drunk. all started one night when i was drunk i downed a bottle of worcheshire sauce. then out of nowhere my boy said "you are one sick fuck!". stuck with me for awhile,friends callin me that shit (not anymore though) when it came to register i put the double c's on it so it would fit into the siccness motif (not on any gangsta shit).

actually tired of this name but i dont know what i have to do to get a name change around this bitch