Break Down Your Screen Name...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
back in the days ('91) i liked to roll j'z alot and only used zig zag's, got pretty good and fast at rollin and one of my homeboys started callin me zig zag...also i liked makin my own little mixes so i would call myself dj zig zag...as the years went on i never really heard of anyone else in rap with the name until zagg, so when i started signing up for message boards or just as a name to go by i came up with Dubl-Z...don't get it twisted with "doubles" or "dub l z",its pronounced "double z" aka zig zag (the original).....:devious:

peace,
Dubl-Z

Apr 12, 2005
i drive an acura legend and i was born & raised in the sco

i bet yall mothafuckas thought "aw this fucker thinks he's some sort of legend n shit, conceited ass fool"

ima legend to all the beezies i boned though

May 3, 2002
maculentways said:
yeeee

WattsUp and DiggityDank (i think it was him... somebody used to say "oh coy" to MistaDrawmuh to annoy him) were the first people i seen use OH COY though
haha, i remember that shit.. I know Drawmuh was always throwin C's.. but i thought the main reason was that: Coccy Clake aka Bobby Blake fool.

and "Oh Coy!Ocerto" has bothered me for so long.. i got the "Oh Coy!" part.. but i was like wtf is Ocerto.. is it spanish? lmafo.. now i can sleep at night.

Apr 25, 2002
Ive had several nickames over the years from psyco cause i used to do all kinds of crazy shit back in the days. Then homicide cause i used to kill fools in old school nintendo then around 94 came along and my first aol screen name i mixed the two and made it cydal. I heard they was a rap group called cydal so i then switched it up Psydal.......

Sep 28, 2002
i joined the siccness when xraided came out with his Nefarious CD and my fav song is Incarcerated. so when i signed up i put Incarcer+aided. even though i have never been in jail.

Oct 13, 2004
Shit,All my folks call me this name. My Cuzzo's and my Boys gave me this name back when I was a a young ass always tryna understand shit. they be like damn your "puzzled". Just stuck to me after all this years. and 510 is where I stay EASTBAY! TOWN 2 THE STACK.

Jun 9, 2004
i used to dj, i went by DJ JAY. JAY = J = Jon.
i would'a just went by DJ JON but some gay dude in my high school already had that name.
so i was at a house party in el cajon city, some dudes were trying to battle & they were both garbage, so i took out my garbage (NUTS OUT THE DICKIES ZIPPER) & started scratching the record. of course, everyones laughing & clowning & some bitch called me a freak.... kept saying WE GOT FREAKS IN HERE!!!! WE GOT FREAKS IN HERE!!! so my brother dubbed me DJFREAKS. after a few years of emceeing under that name... i just dropped the DJ cuz i wasnt really good at it in the 1st place.

so now FREAKS is it.

Dec 2, 2005
BayCAL

The first time i came into California ..BAYER was the first medicine I took Now that's fuckin' history right there. SO BAYCAL IT IS....

nehh fuck it..BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA...born and raised...simplicity