Break Down Your Screen Name...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2004
After reading every post/thread I tend to look at who the author is and then consider if their opinon holds weight. Some of you muthafuckas got some bugged out names that I cant figure out for shit...

OG Carl Weathers ...Funny ass shit
dzllian... Im still tryin to break that down
Ego Crusher
Mustynu....never mind
etc.. etc...

May 15, 2002
I use to ride the bus around the east bay as a young child back when fares were a quarter and transfers were free

"took the 40 to the mall looking sporty"

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Chronic

Back when I was in high school, my brother used to take me to school in his old cutlass. He used to have some JL 12's in the trunk that stomped like a muthafucka. I thought it was coolest shit ever gettin' dropped off in the front parking lot with the beat poundin'.

Anyway, he had that old Young D Boyz - Sellin' Cocaine As Usual EP and it had the song Mr. Chronic on it, and he had that shit on replay one morning on the way to school (cuz it hits HELLA hard when you gotta good system). And basically, that shit stuck on me(the beat, concept, lyrics) ever since. That's what pretty much hooked me into the Bay Area rap scene way back when I was a young teen.

Oh yeah, and because I was a big pothead back in high school too. That played a bit of a roll as well. But that's the long short story of the history right there. :ermm:

Jul 21, 2004
when i was in high school i used to be drunk at parties most of the time.. id say 8 times outta 10 id have my 357 magnum with me to... ahhhh the good old days.. lol aint it kinda weird how u think when u were 16...

Aug 8, 2003
Troll: a way of life and not a state of being

Knockternal: because im up all nite and sleep all day.. but the word play means Knocking Eternally

Jun 23, 2002
I probably have the weirdest/most retarded name on here..

My boy's name is Matt, and back in high school he used to make some of the wackest jokes from time to time...so I used to call them 'matt' jokes...and it kinda stuck till this day

Good thread tho

Nov 21, 2005
im old school asian that watch those dragon ball z shows too much
ultra asian but i spelled it wrong. added the 1 cuz i didnt get the verify email on the first one

Jul 6, 2002
My name basically speaks for itself skipped in highschool and when i didnt my friends buddy would be like HEY WHERE DID THAT SKIPPER GUY GO??? And thus began the nickname used it ever since......

Nov 28, 2005
Well my original siccness name is ECOSE
Wich I got in in high school from my homies
For bumpin that east coast shit during the so called "West vs. East" rap war. Fools be like fuck the east coast and be like man u stupid riding for a coast all of this shit is bullcrap...your missing out on sum good music.
So it went from "east coast johnny" to "eastcoast" then one day it was ECOSE. And that was that. People I don't know , know me by this name. Like waht up ecose? I be like do I know u? Haha

And BADNEWZBROWN.....WELL I'M BROWN AND I DID LIKE THE WRETLER BACK IN THE DAY. AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE IN COMMON WIT THAT.

SORRY FOR THE NOVEL I BROKE MY ANKLE YESTERDAY AND I'M LAID UP AND BLAZED UP YEEEEEEEEEE.

Governor Pimp Juice

Sicc OG / Host of The Yeah, So? Podcast
Feb 16, 2006
The Wild West
www.youtube.com
In the one the scenes from Friday After Next, the dad is sitting on the toilet in Ice Cube's neighbor's house, and says "I'm handling big business in here, I'm like the Governor." So everytime I was givin a breezy my sales pitch, or makin some paper by whatever means, my folks started callin' me the Governor. Plus, Pimp Juice flows through my veins, so hence the name, Governor Pimp Juice. & I eat, sleep, breathe, & live the 707.