Braces

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Dont even trip dawg, just get them braces banded with the blue rubberbands next time you go to the orthodontist and rep your set to the fullest.

Apr 25, 2002
EASTSIDELV702 said:
Ima get jumped in and i got Braces so what can i put in my mouth so it wont bust my lips and have to go get stitches???
You need a good set of wax lips. I use wax lips every time I get jumped into a gang and my braces have never gotten fucked up.

Apr 25, 2002
damn,dude wants to get jumped in.im sure he knows the consiquences of joining a gang.just tell him how to protect his lips........

you want my advice.dont use shit.when someone hits you up on the streets and takes a swing at you,you aint gonna have time to go and buy a mouth piece.take the cuts right now and get used to it.if you get shanked or shot,the last thing going thru your head is gonna be a sore on your lip........

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Just bob and weave muthafucka! Also fill your mouth with air ( to the point where you look like a blowfish) every time you're about to take one to the face, just think of it as an airbag for your grill. And I still hope you get the shit beat out of you. Don't forget the pics.

Aug 20, 2004
jay deuce said:
No one in a gang wears braces. Be a straight G and rip those braces off and show off that crooked ass grill.
Actually...you have a valid ass point...i aint never seen no real g wearin braces...they cant afford them muthafuckas!!!

This lil dudes parents must got a coo ass dental plan to get braces for him...i doubt hes a real g...he need a hug or somethin...

Eh homie...your parents REALLY do luv ya....

Classic...yes!!!!

Sep 12, 2003
Jae Reekay said:
Actually...you have a valid ass point...i aint never seen no real g wearin braces...they cant afford them muthafuckas!!!

This lil dudes parents must got a coo ass dental plan to get braces for him...i doubt hes a real g...he need a hug or somethin...

Eh homie...your parents REALLY do luv ya....

Classic...yes!!!!

we dont even have insurance we have to pay like 200$ a month and sometimes we cant pay it at all