Braces

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
damn i got braces cuz my teeth are somehow dis-allighned so that my rite side of my jaw pops erytime i open my mouth, so its coo tho cuz insurence pays for most of the cost, but damn, last year i got into a big fight wit this kid, my lips were torn up, my lips gotlike stuck against my braces and i had to pull my bottom lip off of my braces, damn i was hella bleeding from my bottom lip, my top lip got a fat ass cutt , dont get punched in the mouth wit braces, it will fuck ur lips up

May 3, 2002
u gasta be kidding with all this shiet u sayin homer.............. u gettn ranked into sum sorda trenchcoat mafia? .............. fuckin charles manson typa followers............. i mean seriously homie......... like ure boys fienna rank u in wit u wearin a mouth piece........ they should jus beat ure braces ryte off

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
Foul Mouth said:
damn,dude wants to get jumped in.im sure he knows the consiquences of joining a gang.just tell him how to protect his lips........

you want my advice.dont use shit.when someone hits you up on the streets and takes a swing at you,you aint gonna have time to go and buy a mouth piece.take the cuts right now and get used to it.if you get shanked or shot,the last thing going thru your head is gonna be a sore on your lip........
exactly.. but damn u in las vegas... what race is u ?? cuz if u latino u gone b come one of em screezy's lol... but shit thing is though... dont join it.... u gone regret it... im only 17 years old n i regret half the shit i done... but fuck it.... u wouldnt like walkin around wit yo girl and havin fooz in carz throwin up gang signs n shit...serious

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
EASTSIDELV702 said:
Ima get jumped in and i got Braces so what can i put in my mouth so it wont bust my lips and have to go get stitches???
^^^WTF?!? DAMN, THASS CRAZY... SOME OF THE QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK ON HERE BLOW MY MIND...

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i got braces and you a fool if you tryna get hit wit braces my momma payed to damn much fa me to fuck this shit up haha