Braces

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
EASTSIDELV702 said:
ya alot of people tell me that but not on the net

LMFAO...what the fuck? :ermm:

So let me get this right. That means alot of people call you a dumb ass? But this is just the first time someone has called you that on the internet?

Also LMFAO at you saying "what does the wax do?............"

Nuttkace

Props: S.SAVAGE

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
@702- SINCE YOU PARENTS CAN'T AFFORD 200 DOLLAR BRACES INSTEAD OF JOINGING A GAN , WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB AND HELP YOUR PARENTS OUT INSTEAD OF GIVING THEM MORE PROBLEMS...GROW UP..GANGS WENT OUT IN THE 80'S.

Mar 9, 2003
Fight dirty. I'm talking about biting a eye out. Jab your fingers into their eye's let them know you don't fuck around. Don't be afraid to punch their throats either, and I don't know might as well kill yourself in the process a gang will do no good.

Jun 27, 2003
Maan but freal gettin punched in the mouth with braces aint no fuckin joke. My homie fucked up sum kid back in 8th grade and the kid had braces; I felt kinda bad for him tho cuz doode's bracket fell all off and shit it was all fucked up. I don't think his lips were cut too bad, there was a little bit of blood but not hella. This thread is fuckin laughs tho, why you gonna let ur "homies" beat the fuck outta you while you got braces???? That's a stupid move.

For doode that was talkin bout insurance.. I know if you're an adult generally insurance don't cover it cuz it's "cosmetic" but if you're younger you can usually say it's a legitimate health concern. Like let's say your kid has a cross bite and he keeps biting his tongue etc etc. You can get coverage for that, my kid sister has braces her grill is ALL fucked up.

Back to the topic; the fact that your parents is forking over enough dough to get ya braces done and the fact that you have access to internet shows that they putting sum bread on the table for your punk ass. Shiiit, them braces aint no joke they'll fuckin kill a family wit that cost maayn. And internet is pretty fuckin expensive too especially if you're as poor as you're trying to make yourself seem. So you should seriously get a job or get the fuck outta their house and shit mayn. How you gon ask a bunch of strangers online for advice about your "gang". YOu dont got homies you can be talkin to??? Maaan, you need to re evaluate your priorities homie.

Feb 9, 2003
I just read every post. From the very first one to the one right above me. And all I can say is:

The Siccness- LAST REMAINING SANCTUARY FOR GANGSTA RAP?

Nah....

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
If you gotta join a gang for your "boys" to have your back and respect you, then they aren't your boys in the first place. I grew up with cats who banged, in the 80's and early 90's...they never asked me to join their gangs, and they still had my back when I needed help...with ANYTHING!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I can say that I honestly feel bad for this kid. To think that growin up in suburbia has been so rough on him that his only resort is joinin a gang. I mean, shit, its hard when Mom is workin 60 hours a week at the investment firm, and Dad's private cosmetic surgery practice takes up all of his time, a kid needs somethin to turn too.